[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well today I did it. I admitted to my online "boyfriend"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1476050882314.jpg (289KB, 964x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1476050882314.jpg
289KB, 964x1020px
Well today I did it. I admitted to my online "boyfriend" of 2 years that I was actually a guy using a voice changer the entire time.

For 2 years I knew him. We met on World of Warcraft and "dated" online. I was an online tranny for years, like since 6th grade. I have no idea why. I think I just liked the attention. In December of last year I cut him out, I cut out everyone. Cut all ties completely, but I didn't have the courage to tell anyone why.

I came here to /adv/ and an anon told me to just cut it cold turkey, whether I could ever admit it was optional. But the important thing is that I stop, and to resist the temptation, I should immediately let people online know I'm a guy from the start. So I did just that.

I haven't spoken to him for almost a year now. I logged into my old skype and confessed what I had done.

Is it ever possible for us to be friends again? I think what triggered me attack of conscience is when I realized I wanted to be REAL friends with him, but with the false premise it could never be so, nor could I ever be his cute blonde girlfriend. I would be nothing.

Is it possible for us to ever be friends? I've become so disconnected from that life, I barely remember it. Is it even within reason that such a transgression could ever be forgiven?
>>
>>17722046
Probably not man.
>>
That would be one incredibly understanding or destroyed person to accept such a thing.

I guess if what you have is real and the details are too, it's possible. What you should do is try to find someone for him like the person you've been pretending to be if you actually care about this guy so much.
>>
Why don't you just become a real tranny?
>>
You lied to him for 2 years about a pretty relevant subject, it takes a buddha to forgive and forget such a thing.
>>
>>17722108
Reading something like this actually makes me happy knowing that I would accept and forgive someone for that. Mayne I should have been a monk godamn.
>>
These kinda things happen a lot.
When I was in eighth grade I used to go on habbo hotel a lot and met this guy and we online dated for like, two years till I started getting suspicious.
One day we were on MSN and I called him w. the mic feature, "he" forgot to mute his mic and I heard HER laughing during our MSN conversation at my jokes.
I confront her the next morning about it and she comes clean about everything. She's not a lesbian, and said it started off a small joke with her friends but she started doing it on her own because she liked my friendship.

I'm 21 now, the chick and I remained really good friends for about 6-7 years. It was only till last year I started cutting people off for reasons unrelated that we fell off.
Not everyone is going to have negative feelings about this shit, and I ended up having a good friendship out of it too.
I mean the internet dating thing, I was in 8 grade it's not like I was in love or anything baka.
>>
>>17722137
To me it is the time frame, if after two weeks a "girl" I met online told me she was a dude all along it wouldn't matter, if I liked the person we could even be friends. But two years of someone telling a lie like that, it would probably ruin any chance of me looking past it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.