[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get a girl that was raped to go to the police? she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1473275660723.jpg (61KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1473275660723.jpg
61KB, 1050x1050px
How do you get a girl that was raped to go to the police?
she's a very shy girl and i know she isn't lying about it

i was there for her and she wont tell me much
i know why obviously
she wont tell me who either
>>
>>17721701
it's her decision. do not pressure her to do anything. just let her know that in your opinion she should go to the police, so that whoever did this can't do it to anyone else or whatever. and you will support her throughout (only say this if it is true) the process.

then leave it alone. if she doesn't want to, leave it alone.
>>
You can't 'get' anyone to do that. Reporting a rape is scary on multiple levels and even though it's objectively the best thing to do if only for the sake of getting justice done on a criminal scumbag, there's a lot of reasons why a survivor might prefer to stay quiet.

I know you want to help her but if she's not comfortable with doing it then there's nothing you can or should do. Just be there for her if she needs your help and you'll be doing the best that anyone could be expected to do.

Maybe inform her that the longer she waits, the harder it's going to be to prove. If she actually wants to report it but isn't feeling up to it right away, that knowledge might convince her to muster up her courage.
>>
>>17721709
>>17721706
thanks for the advice
man i was fucking livid
i cant sleep
she is sleeping
shes an exchange student too so i feel thats all the more reason
she doesnt have family and shit here
>>
>>17721714
Feels a little white knight.

You need to consider the possibility that she knows that you like her and that she's ashamed to let you know that she fucked someone who isn't you.
>>
>>17721723
she likes me back though

im trying to imagine a scene
what is it like
how does it even start

im not making much sense
>>
>>17721701
>i know she isn't lying about it
lol
if she does not go to the police of her own volition, she was not raped. she may have fucked someone, but it was not forced upon her.
>>
>>17721751
I don't know what kind of person you are in real life but if you are a weenie it's completely possible that I am right.

I got cucked by a girl before. It was one of the worst things that ever happened to me. She loved me but he had what she "needed". She might like you but that doesn't preclude her ability to find men who can give her what you might not have and get it in the form of the D.

Are you a beta male? That is a pretty easy way to determine the field of play here.
>>
>>17721781
It's more than obvious OP is a complete total omega kissless virgin.
>>
>>17721760
This is just objectively wrong. Factually wrong. That's not an opinion, and it's not a feminist exaggeration, it's just how it is. Reality.

Reporting a rape is always stressful and can be absolutely hellish, and rape victims aren't usually blind to the fact that it's unlikely to result in a conviction. It's not surprising that most of them choose not to report them.

The fact that some women do falsely cry rape doesn't change that.

Don't give advice if you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>tfw will never get why sex is so important
>tfw khv til 19
>even when i was a virgin i learned at ~16 yrs old sex isnt important

> ur faggot ass thinks ur crush getting raped is a big deal
> ur a faggot who wants her to give u details about past encounters
> ur a manipulative freak
>>
>>17721790
The event had nothing to do with what I saw it what I perceived to be wrong at my last job. That wasn't why I was upset. No one knew I told three people about something that happened years ago. Has nothing to do with me now. They wouldn't know unless someone else told them
>>
>>17721791
It appears that along with your sexual development, other portions of your brain may have been severely stunted as well.
>>
>>17721803
Fine I'm stupid stunted everyone around me is superior I'm staying to myself I'm done. Don't have time for someone that thinks they know me to be used against me. I'm done
>>
>>17721811
Oh, sorry. Didn't realize you were OP. Sorry for the bully. Just give it some time and you'll get over it, bud.
>>
>>17721701
>How do you get a girl that was raped to go to the police?
>she's a very shy girl and i know she isn't lying about it

its not such a big deal is it?
>>
>>17721701
It is quite common for rape victims to just want to forget it, but that's one of the worst things they can do, not just for justice but for their own mental health. Sometimes you have to bully them into reporting it, for their own good.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.