[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to decide risk/reward to not using condoms with my long-term

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1443395018109.jpg (141KB, 634x924px) Image search: [Google]
1443395018109.jpg
141KB, 634x924px
Trying to decide risk/reward to not using condoms with my long-term girlfriend.

Does anybody know and have a source on the odds of getting a girl pregnant if I pull out way before I'm gonna cum?

There are sites that say stupid shit like 4% of couples per year will get pregnant using the pull out method, but that doesn't make sense. At how many times per year? What's the margin of error? etc.

Would really like help. My penis is average length but somewhat thick, making most condoms really uncomfortable.
>>
>>17721536
use a condom, please god, anyone posting that pic should NOT reproduce under any circumstance
>>
Try planned parenthood, precum can contain sperm, and most of the time dudes will fuck up eventually and cum too soon. Get her on the fucking pill or something goddamn.
Or be prepared to be a daddy.
>>
>>17721553
not an argument
>>
If you don't want a child, you use contraception. End of story. It doesn't matter what the odds of anything are, because there's always the chance that you'll be that tiny fraction where pull out fails.

>My penis is average length but somewhat thick, making most condoms really uncomfortable.
You know you can buy larger condoms and just not roll them all the way down, right?
>>
>>17721557
nope, it's a statement of fact
>>
>>17721553
Kek this. Actually just get a vasectomy now anon. Do the world a favor
>>
>>17721559
wait, what do you mean? where I live you don't "roll down" a condom
>>
File: howToUseCondoms[1].jpg (57KB, 550x477px) Image search: [Google]
howToUseCondoms[1].jpg
57KB, 550x477px
>>17721565
You do know how to use a condom, right?
>>
>>17721571
Oh. Diagram helped a lot.

I'm sorry, my native tongue is french. the word "roll" was confusing me with "flip" i think. I thought of how a coin would move mid air if that makes sense.
>>
>>17721571
Its nothing short of a miracle that OP hasnt fathered any retarded children yet honestly lmao.
This is why we need sex ed kids.
>>
Fucked my ex raw for a whole year, no babies.
Clean your dick every time before you begin anything, pull out periodically.
>>
>>17721536
Make her get the shot. Go to the clinic with her when she gets it.
>>
>>17721812

The shot is horrible. Lots of weight gain and other bad side effects, even compared to other methods.

Get the arm implant. Tamer side-effect profile, and THE most effective form of contraception available. Hilariously, more effective on average than a tubal.
>>
>>17721536
Precum contains spermatozoa. Pulling out is not a safe method.
Either get a vasectomy, or if you trust the girl, ask her to be on the pill.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.