[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /adv/ I think my parents are fucked >be 18 >me and my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1477611792155.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1477611792155.png
32KB, 633x758px
So /adv/ I think my parents are fucked
>be 18
>me and my parents paid for the same phone company
>After third payment, parents say they won't pay for this month because its pretty fucking expensive (Sprint)
>The phones that we got, were all LG G5's
>The deal was buy 2 get another free, and so they went with that
>We ended up keeping the phones since they stopped paying for the lines and phones
>I end up losing the phone 3 weeks after they stopped paying
>Father asks me if could give him the phone because Sprint wants them back
>Tell him I lost it, he loses his shit
>Now he has to come up with $1,800 dollars to pay for the phones, because apparently you have to return all three phones and not just two or less
I really don't want to cause any problems but I need some advice on how to handle this kind of situation. I can't get a job since I'm still in High School and an illegal immigrant. Please help!
>>
>get phones on a deal
>think you can stop paying with no repercussions
You and your family are all dumbasses
>>
youre the reason why we're building the wall.
i hope you get deported
>>
>buy something you can't afford
>stop paying on it
>lose it
>think it just works itself out and everything is fine

lolololol they probably still make payments on their cars, too.
>>
>>17721418
1,800 is not an easy thing to come up with man. Losing a phone is a typical teenager thing to do. He could probably call the company and make up the difference of one phone, which should not be anywhere near 1,800. Have him do that. Unless you have a way to find the phone it's really all you and your family can do. You can start working under the table but it would take you a while to save up 1,800.
>>
>>17722740
>Losing a phone is a typical teenager thing to do
This is precisely the reason you don't give a teenager a $600 phone.
>>
>buy $600 phone
>buy $60 phone

Both run the latest version of Android, one is "free" with your inflated monthly 5 year contract, and the other you buy outright and don't have to worry about your contract, or "free" two year upgrade, or if you're on a month to month.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.