[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a pretty huge issue to work through, /adv/, lend me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1454985581720.jpg (30KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1454985581720.jpg
30KB, 640x640px
So I have a pretty huge issue to work through, /adv/, lend me your eyes for just a moment if you would.
I've been living with my gf and her parents for over two years now (they took my homeless ass off the street when I got kicked out of a foster home on my 18th bday, both of my parents are deceased) and we've had a great time. When the relationship started she was a little over 15 and I was a little over 17, about 2 and a half years difference.
As you might expect with a girl so young, I was her first everything. Her first (male) kill, her first boyfriend, her first sexual partner, all of that and the typical shit that goes with it.
>cont
>>
>>17721397
>her first (male) kill
OP confirmed for spooky ghost

move along everyone, just another halloween prankster
>>
>>17721423
connection issues im sorry aah dont shoot
>>
>cony
Anyway, now that we're here, two years later, we both want to experience more of life. And part of experiencing life and growing up is dating other people, and developing emotional/physical bonds with them. Im gonna be living on campus, and I told her straight up I plan to fuck around with as many girls as I possibly can, she's never cared about that so it wasnt a problem- However. She also intends to seek out new interests. We have both ascertained that we want to end up together in the end. A longer term hiatus without either of us ever leaving if you will
>cont
Sorry, its gonna be a doosie
>>
>>17721464
So we will be attending different colleges, probably living on campus. We will be involved with other people, both of us. Even knowing that, we still have immense love for each other and we're best friends. I literally cuddled her to sleep not even half an hour ago, and now im here. She's completely ignorant to dating and relationships, Im literally the summation of her experience, and I cant say the same for her, not even CLOSE.
>>
>>17721469
Ive gotten to fully explore sex and relationships and I can confidently say I know who I am in that regard and I know what I want from life, which isnt the case for her. Her ideal is that we each fuck around for a few years, really go crazy at school, and then reconvene. Her parents literally took me off the streets without even knowing me, gave me a home and made me feel loved, I'd probably have killed myself back then if not for her rescuing me, but I digress.
>>
>cont
She already found someone she likes at the highschool we went to, and its a weird feeling. Im still here fucking her and living in her house and sleeping in her bed with her every single night, but she wants to pursue some kind of relationship with him. If he's monogamous and makes my being in her life an issue, I know what she'd do. Outside of anything romantic or sexual we're basically family. Neither of us can even remember life before the other. Ill be living with them until Im in college and ill be keeping my PC and most of my stuff here in my room. Ill be coming home every weekend and holiday. We're gonna go on vacation and shit together. You get the idea, its gonna be a problem for him
>>
>>17721482
>cont
Im fairly indifferent to his feelings to be perfectly honest, but I dont wanna see them end up being nothing while im out dating and fucking around with god knows who. The whole point of this "break" is so she can mature and we can both have our freedom. That being said we both have expressed that under no circumstances will we ever not be family and under no circumstances will we never not be "apart", its just not possible for either of us, we're both dependent on the other for support. Id like to go through the next year or two as her best friend and her brother (who fucks her once in a while i guess), but I dont want things to fall apart completely. This is the dilemma.
>>
>>17721489
>cont
Im also worried about the other dude in the sense that I dont know how he'll react to me. Im not going anywhere and she made that perfectly clear. Im a very hostile person. Im a borderline dickhead. I fly off the handle at the smallest things (unless its her because im weak with her) and when im mad I act on it, typically harshly. I have zero mal-intent and I wish no harm on him (quite the contrary, I hope they have a cute little thing), but if I'm provoked in any way I have a feeling I'd be at his doorstep that day. I know myself and I know how completely and utterly out of hand I get at the smallest provocation, and with all my hopes and dreams for the future, breaking his legs over some petty shit would be bad.
>>
File: 1465160576972.jpg (8KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
1465160576972.jpg
8KB, 209x200px
>>17721498
To end this shit show that im not even sure anyone is reading, Im just gonna ask for help. Please. How do I maintain an arms distance relationship with her while living in her house and sleeping in her bed and seeing her every day of my life, pursue relationships of my own without destroying her, come to terms with the fact that the future is uncertain, keep on good terms with the dude whos gonna be seeing me on a regular basis with her and shit, all without going fucking insane.

Help me Obiwan Kenobi, you're my only hope.
>pic related im confused as shit
>>
>>17721512
>How do I maintain an arms distance relationship with her while living in her house and sleeping in her bed and seeing her every day of my life, pursue relationships of my own without destroying her, come to terms with the fact that the future is uncertain, keep on good terms with the dude whos gonna be seeing me on a regular basis with her and shit, all without going fucking insane.

You can't. It is actually impossible. You better stop this now or you're in for an entire world of hurt, jealousy, bitterness, awkwardness, all kinds of crap. You'll be LIVING with her while you're both fucking other people. It's fucking stupid that you both are even doing this.
>>
>>17721534
This

You retard
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.