[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 18, senior in highschool. I get with girls usually every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (83KB, 640x642px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 640x642px
I'm 18, senior in highschool. I get with girls usually every weekend at a party but i've never gotten w a girl from my school
Anyway there is this app for my school and these thirsty girls were talking about wanting to hu with a senior so i commented my kik and told them to hmu
A few did but they were igly then there was one with a nice ass body
We were talking and she asked for a pic and i sent her the cringiest picture ever and shes lile sorry not interested. Anyway, lately when i finish my workout i look buff af and took some shirtless pics (i'll post) and want to send them to her and ask "are u sure" but idk if thats cringey or makes me sound really desperate and clingy.
Plus she's in a lower grade so not only did a senior get rejected by a lower grade, hut if i message her back and still get rejected that would be even worse. Thoughts?
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 640x484px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 640x484px
>>
Dude, you're a guy. You're not gonna be able to pull women with pics the same way women can with men. That only works on guys because we are attracted to females on a very visual level. Its different for girls. You're literally using bitch tactics.
>>
>>17721395
i read nothing you typed but you seem like an insecure faggot lmao
>>
>>17721392
Jesus christ you seem like a total faggot

Take your queer ass locker room pics to grindr if you want to get laid with them
>>
>>17721404
But this bitch literally rejected me because of my looks. She's looking for a hook up not a bf
>>
>>17721405
Someones mad because they got no pussy in highschool
>>
>>17721408

She might be saying that, but the fact that you have to resort to shirtless post-workout shower pics to get a girls attention tells her that you are insecure, and girls hate that shit like the plague.

Thats like sending her a pic of your dick and saying "do you like it? is it big enough? tell me its nice pleaseee"
>>
>>17721406
Bro just because you were a virgin fag until you were 30 yr/o doesn't mean you should take your anger out on me
>>
>>17721412
Aight thanks for not being a dumbass and actually giving me advice on the fucking /advice thread. (Not being sarcastic, was insulting the other dudes)
>>
>>17721409
I did
you're just a massive fucking faggot LMAO
>>
File: IMG_2612.jpg (176KB, 555x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2612.jpg
176KB, 555x250px
>>17721413
> Virgin faggot who posts naked ab pics on an image board filled with men
> calling out others for being virgin faggots
>>
>>17721419

Yeah dude im telling you from experience. Shirtless pics will just make you look thirsty af. If they are looking to hook up just try to probe info about who they are and meet up with them in school. Its a lot easier to get a vibe going in person than on texting or some app.
>>
>>17721430
No no no you're giving the wrong advice

Clearly he needs to suck a few dicks to understand the female mindset, then he'll have all the knowledge in the world to get the pussy he needs
>>
>>17721433
Yeah senpai, this is it! Sucked a dick once and I really figured out how to get my dick deep in that pussy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.