[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ i need help guys fast, not too long ago some chick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 565465466.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
565465466.gif
3MB, 480x270px
Jesus Christ i need help guys fast, not too long ago some chick asked me for my number, now I am a kissless virgin so naturally i panic but gave it to her, she texted me here and there saying she wants to get to know me better, now recently I flat out let her know I was shy as fuck and a virgin, thinking she would lose interest after that but nope she kept texting me, now she even sent me a selfie and like I said I don't know how to respond to all this or act, I am in no way planning on just getting some and letting it go, I am a virgin by choice and advice giving to me by my senpai to be patient and wait. But now I can see the effects of it having no fucking experience, how do I move along and don't fuck this up, I am definitely overthinking all this, how do I cope with this fear? she really does seem like a nice girl from what she texted me
>>
>>17721380
Calm your tits its not math man after all that shit and you even telling her your a virgin she definitely likes you, just keep it cool compliment her on pics and take your time.
>>
>>17721380
You might as well take this opportunity, later on you'll feel happy that you talked to a girl.
>>
>>17721434
This
>>
>>17721380
Meet her in some neutral not-date-like place for lunch or coffee, where there will be no fear of good night kiss or any sexual expectations, and get to know each other. Maybe she won't like you. Maybe you won't like her. Or maybe you'll both enjoy yourselves enough that you'll be willing to risk a real date next.
>>
There is literally no reason to panic.
>>
>>17721380
Was in your situation once, literally no reason to panic. Being a kissless virgin would actually be the least of your problems in this situation.
>>
fellow kissless virgine here. we got our hands up hers. she seems like waifu material. she's interested. tell her your stories
>>
>>17721380
If it tears you up that much just block her and move on. Half the people that try to talk to me stop trying after 2 months or so. If you font like her just ignore her she'll get the message trust me.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.