[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went to get my hair dyed blonde for Halloween this year. It was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1474553466895.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474553466895.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
Went to get my hair dyed blonde for Halloween this year. It was a pretty fancy place with some of the most expensive cuts around, I cut my hair all the time there and they're extremely professional, so I trusted them.

The guy fucked up twice. My hair is light brown/dark blonde, first time I went there he made me a ginger. I got home and immediately called them, so they told me to go there the next day to fix it. Not only did he burn my scalp to extreme amounts when bleaching my hair, but he left the hair dye for almost an hour, burning my scalp even further, and making me lose some hair in the progress. And he got the color wrong again. It looked orange. Thankfully I managed to go back to my normal hair now.

Could I sue them for all this damage they caused?
>>
Why are murrikans so obsessed with sueing everyone and everything?
>>
>>17721238
I don't know, why are you so obsessed with witch-hunting americans when english isn't even my native language?
>>
>>17721241
>waaaaa stop witch-hunting me
More typical murrikan self-victimised behaviour.
>>
>>17721227
Yes. But you have to lawyer up right now and also get your injuries documented by a doctor. Also right now. Before they heal any more. Do as your lawyer advises. The clock ticks very fast on these sorts of suits.
>>
>>17721246
I'm sorry you're so very uneducated and failed to interpret my reply, but if you wish to keep bumping my thread until smart people come along and help me I urge you to keep doing so.
>>
>>17721249
Damn, you're mad as fuck. Are you going to sue me too?
>>
>>17721254
No, banging your mom is enough.

>>17721247
It's already healed a little but my hair's still pretty thin. Even if I have it all documented, do I still have to hurry?

Worst part is I was dark blonde already so it would be the easiest job ever. And he failed twice.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.