[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Date just ended with hospital. >Known girl for years >I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1477871586456.gif (516KB, 245x240px) Image search: [Google]
1477871586456.gif
516KB, 245x240px
Date just ended with hospital.

>Known girl for years
>I'm 22, she is 23
>She is 4'11" so fucking tiny
>Our first date ever
>Things go well and I take her back to my place
>Long story short we start having sex
>My dick is only 6.5 inches, but its rather thick
>I eat her out a bit, and get her ready
>Lube her up
>Go to put it in
>Its not going in
>She tells me to force it
>I do so
>More tight that any other vagina I've ever felt, fucking insane
>I go really slow, don't want to injure her
>Everything seems fine
>Suddenly she says she is in pain
>I pull dick out
>Blood fucking EVERYWHERE, lucky I had a condom on

So I asked if she was on her period, and she said no, and that she was also in tons of pain. I asked if she wanted to go to the hospital and she said yeah. So I drove her there, and waited around in the lobby while she was being checked out. She called me back after the examination, and apparently she has some weird cervix issue that my dick severely agitated. She said she hasn't had sex in over a year, or stuck anything inside of her aside from a finger or two, which is why she didn't know. The doctor told me I'd have to take it super easy on her for a while.

So I basically put my date in the hospital, and while I helped her get back home, it was super awkward, and I felt pretty bad. Should I even bother talking to her again or what? I know I couldn't have known, but I still feel bad, because she was in a ton of pain. She thanked me for not bailing on her at the hospital, and for driving her home, and I apologized a few times, but that was that.

What do I do now?
>>
hlep
>>
>>17721142
>Should I even bother talking to her again or what?
of course. you showed kindness by driving her to the hospital and waiting for her. call her and ask her if she feels better and blabla
>>
File: 1422558095272.jpg (55KB, 371x492px) Image search: [Google]
1422558095272.jpg
55KB, 371x492px
Show her you care by asking her out on another date.
>>
ALPHA

AS

FUUUUCK
>>
>>17721142
at least give her a call to see if shes ok
if you really like her, write her a song entitled "sorry i broke your twat" in the key of c major and make it comical
>>
You reacted the best way possible to an unexpected situation. Just contact her and ask if she's doing/feeling better, and if she wants to hang out again.
>>
>>17721299
>>17721300
>>17721337
All these. Never before had the ball been more in your court
>>
Tbh if it were me(as the girl), I'd feel like I was the one who fucked up the date. Just show you care and be understanding. What happened wasn't your fault, anyone rational would feel that way.
>>
>>17721318
This guy gets it
>>
>have sex with guy
>literally breaks my pussy
Fuck I'd be embarrassed to hell and back. Calling her and inquiring if she's alright would definitely be appreciated, I'm sure.
>>
You sent her to the hospital with your dick. You also drove her and waited to see if she was going to be ok, and she trusted you to tell the personal details.
You are fine anon.
>>
>>17721142
I'd go for it. You did literally nothing wrong.

Worst case things don't work out and years from now it will make a great story to tell at pubs.
>>
As bad as you might feel I'm sure the girl is 10x more mortified. If you're still interested then ask her if she's OK then set up another date. This time take it a bit easier though tiger.
>>
Shit son, just give her a call and ask what she is up to tonight.

After you obliterated her vagina, she might be down for some cuddling and horror movies or some shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.