[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand what's going through this girl's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: edit to be less gay.jpg (234KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
edit to be less gay.jpg
234KB, 1600x1067px
I don't understand what's going through this girl's head
>meet qt where I work
>ask for her number
>says she has a boyfriend but gives it to me anyway
>she seems to be crushing hard on me
>comes over my house and gets drunk
>kisses my female roommate but won't kiss me
at this point I think I was just used for a good time
>after that she starts doing cutesy shit like declaring on paper that she owns me, starts stealing personal items of mine, and wearing my clothes when she comes over
>think she really really likes me
>a month passes
>no progress in "relationship" or whatever you want to call it
>always goes on about how much she dislikes her boyfriend but refuses to get physical with me except to tease me by putting her nose and lips to my face.
>not TOO many signs of friendzone at this point so I put up with it
>eventually tell her that if we're going to keep hanging out I want physical intimacy even if it's not sex
>she changes the subject or says "i dunno" whenever I make demands
>absolutely nothing has changed since then.
The last time she came over she fell asleep on my bed before she went home and had the fucking nerve to ask if I wanted to hang out again tomorrow (I said meh but then made first contact when the time came)
>this is the last stop before friendzone territory.

I'm at the point where I want to stop hanging out. She gets to come over and have free weed food, liquor, and validation and I just end up being sexually and emotionally frustrated every time. I've all but made up my mind but there are a couple things.
1)why all the cutesy shit like saying she owns me all the time
2)she has a personal item of mine she won't give back and I need it returned so I can be able to say that she didn't steal anything but my time. (closure if you will). After I get it back I'm going to slowly cut contact

3)Why the fuck do women do this shit. Attention? are you not satisfied with being called pretty or something? why waste my time and energy with your bullshit?
>>
>>17720554
You made a friend. You will never date her. Try meeting a friend of hers if you want a date, meeting through friends is a good shot.
>>
>>17720572
>You made a friend
yeah but why the cute shit? also she gets mad when I mention other girls. If we are friends then I'm cutting contact. I already have friends and none of them pervade my every waking thought.
>>
>>17720589

Yeah, just shut it down, you are using all your resources and getting nothing (that you value) in return

Understand that she doesn't have to actually do anything, because you go along with everything and keep providing the goods.

When you cut the chains, you force her to make a decision. Either lose you, and everything you provide or get intimate with you, which is what you want. Right now she is getting the best results by leading you on and that is entirely your fault.
>>
shes using you....you dolt
>>
>>17720629
This.

>>17720554
>eventually tell her that if we're going to keep hanging out I want physical intimacy even if it's not sex

Hahaha holy shit man c'mon of course that wasn't going to work. You have to ooze sex appeal, make her want you. Not this obligatory shit. You never tried to grab her ass or make any kind of PHYSICAL advancement to let her know you want her?
>>
>>17720773
>You never tried to grab her ass or make any kind of PHYSICAL advancement to let her know you want her?

I made demands AFTER doing all that. She always either gets into it and lets me kiss her once or twice OR tries to change the subject.

>>17720761
always there for me eh, captain hind-sight?
>>
>>17720554
You're plan B, or the backup boyfriend

Maybe she isn't planning on breaking up with dude, but on the off chance that she does she doesn't want to be alone

>Women are pretty shit in that regard

Look it up, most women in relationships have a plan b boyfriend.

>That or she just really does think she owns you
>>
>>17721032
>You're plan B, or the backup boyfriend
that's a nice thought but it's still degrading

>That or she just really does think she owns you
in what regard? could she be delusional.
>>
>after that she starts doing cutesy shit like declaring on paper that she owns me, starts stealing personal items of mine, and wearing my clothes when she comes over

I'm sorry but that's fucking weird, not cute, especially if she is open about the fact that she has a boyfriend.

Why do you continue hanging out with her? It's probably not going to go anywhere, and even if it did, doesn't sound like she would be a great person to date anyways.
>>
>>17721201
>I'm sorry but that's fucking weird, not cute
It's the cutest tho

>doesn't sound like she would be a great person to date anyways.
she would be a lot of fun to date. I just wouldn't take any further than that seeing as how I know for a fact that she likes to hang around other guys
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.