[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to be an awful person. A banal kind of evil. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: This is not a meme.png (47KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
This is not a meme.png
47KB, 269x187px
I used to be an awful person. A banal kind of evil. I'm trying to become better and in many ways I did grow over the years but I still catch myself fucking up on a weekly basis. It's like I'm compelled to say hurtful things when socializing in a group setting because I feel the need to quickly retort to the comments of others with something funny or clever. I never think that what I'm saying isn't alright while I'm saying it but later realize that I've crossed a line. There's this one woman who I've accidentally insulted then apologized to again and again over months. At this point I'm so embarrassed that I might just stop seeing the group of friends which she is part of. How many times can you expect someone to forgive you, really?

How do I stop being a compulsive jerk?
>>
>>17720379
Weed
>>
>>17720379

Practice.
>>
>>17720400
The reaction is borderline pavlovian. Someone says something and I immediately respond before I even consciously process what's going on. At other times there's a lull in the conversation and I similarly immediately try to fill it.
>>
>>17720417
Look up "METAL N' IRON" on YouTube.
Look for his life advice videos

Dude used to be like that but he manned up.
>>
>>17720417

Learn to shut the fuck up. I had a similar problem. I am naturally a dick. Then I realized I just had nothing to say when I wasn't being a dick.

So anyway:

1. Shut the fuck up.
2. Come up with other shit to say.

Practice this.
>>
>>17720430

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD5of5fK5go

>pull ups
>>
>>17720379

you werent bad by your own description, just ignorant.

>how do i sto[

you're already doing it. just keep catching yourself.
>>
>>17720459
Literally what's wrong with pull-ups.
>>
>>17720476

>missing the point

You two deserve each other and spending time on 1/3rd pull ups.
>>
>>17720481
I only saw the title and your post lol, didn't open the video.
>>
>>17720484

Shaquanda please.
>>
>>17720489
I'm a strong, independent black woman who needs no man, I don't have to open videos or exclude lol from my text on 4chan.
>>
What's wrong with pull-ups?
>>
>>17720484

Shaquanda please. Monique!!
>>
>>17720509
Ok
>>
>>17720505

They make your lats uber, to the point where they over-power your abdominals and pull your lumbar spine into a lordotic curve, increasing stress on the vertebrae and increasing risk of spinal injuries.

Pull ups 4 lyfe tho.

>>17720494

Baby don't hurt me.
>>
>>17720516
Are chin-ups better then? Same thing?
>>
>>17720527

I am joking. While what I described is true, you compensate for it by working abs and glutes, as well as stretching hip flexors. You should do pull ups - there is no upper back exercise like it. Chins are ok, but hit biceps way more, which you can do in many other ways.

I actually recommend doing both. But do pull ups first. You can do chins when tired.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.