[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been on dates with 5 different girls in the past month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 4ywl154sqfux.jpg (50KB, 362x395px) Image search: [Google]
4ywl154sqfux.jpg
50KB, 362x395px
I've been on dates with 5 different girls in the past month (5th tonight) and I'm starting to feel like a man whore. It's almost like I have no self control; I meet a girl, think she's cute, and the next day I'll end up having a date with her without stopping to think about it. Is this okay? How do I stop myself from doing this?
>>
Why do you think this is a bad thing? It's hard to give advice without knowing your motivations.
>>
>>17720282
I don't wanna just date to date I guess. I want to form meaningful relationships whether they're just as friends or not.
>>
>>17720295
I would recommend you delving into a hobby, or an interest that you have. You make female friends the same way you make male friends. Through shared interests and experiences.
If you like food, go to some cooking classes and join a recipe sharing group.
If you like cars, go to car-shows and chat up people at the events.
>>
You're a man slut
>>
>>17720401
Might join the cyber defense club here on campus soon, thanks
>>17720408
I KNOW

Also the date was disapointing
>>
>>17720295
The reason you go on a date is to get to know someone and see if you CAN form a meaningful relationship. I don't think it's wrong to go on a lot of dates...after a certain point you might just want to think about focusing on yourself though.
>>
>>17720278
How you get your dates, homie? Are these just girls you meet on the street, or what?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.