[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like dressing up as a girl and going on webcam sites to talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (71KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 640x427px
I like dressing up as a girl and going on webcam sites to talk to guys. I don't strip or make it sexual and I don't get off on it in any way, I just like having a nice chat with someone and being called pretty. Otherwise in normal life I'm a creepy-looking manlet who doesn't get attention from either gender. I'm not even interested in sex in any way, and I wouldn't know how to be in a relationship if the opportunity ever came up.

I've never considered actually having a sex change, and the thought of taking hormones or going through surgeries makes me want to throw up in disgust, but I can't shake my weird habit, either. I've gotten pretty good at it, invested in cosmetics and cute clothes and even a few wigs which I keep around with the convenient excuse of cosplaying for a hobby.

I've tried to quit doing it but the temptation is always there and I get anxious and irritable if I don't get the opportunity to do it for a while. At worst I can do it for hours every day for weeks on end, though sometimes months go by when I don't do it at all.

Is this normal? What can I do to get myself to stop?
>>
It's almost a compulsion at this point and I'm terrified that anyone would ever find out, but I just don't know how to make it stop and it's definitely not something I want to confuse my psychiatrist with. I just don't know what to do.
>>
Trans
Got to the agp general on lgbt, once you start hormones your sex drive will fall into place.
>>
>>17720351
You don't understand. I don't want hormones.

I know how to fashion an illusion of having breasts proportionate to my build in a nice blouse. The thought of actually physically having breasts is disgusting and horrifying. I think I've actually had nightmares about it.
>>
>>17720367
Thats a ver normal way of thinking at first, just got to the agp generayl in lgbt, you'll find plenty of similar minded people.
>>
>>17720373
There are no words in the english language to appropriately express the magnitude in which I do not want to do that.

I will literally rather kill myself.
>>
>>17720229
>Is this normal?
No.

That said, don't listen to >>17720373, you're just a weirdo. At least you aren't cutting the heads off white hookers with razor blades, so whatever. Keep being weird if it makes you happy.
>>
>>17720391
>I will literally rather kill myself.
Aww don't do that, you're too pretty to die.
>>
>>17720397
It doesn't make me happy. I just become incapable of living with myself when I'm not doing it.

Alcohol is a substitute, sometimes, but it's harder to hide and doesn't distract me as easily.

I just want life to be tolerable.
>>
>>17720391
You don't want to do it because you fear what you really are.
Same reason you are not speaking to your therapist about it, no one can help you until you own up to what you are.
>>
>>17720424
I'm not talking to him about it because I don't want him to make my life any harder than it is.

I'm just talking to a shrink to make my family shut the fuck up for now. It's easier to distract them when they think I'm doing what they feel like I'm supposed to be doing, and if that means pretending to take my pills every morning and going to sit listening to that guy talk about himself for 45 minutes every few weeks, I'm getting off easy.
>>
>>17720473
The thing is, it sounds like you have gender dysphoria and you really don't need to suffer this. And the sooner you start that, the better you will have a chance at living a comfortable life.

Feeling like you feel when chatting to guys all the time.
>>
>>17720515
I. Do. Not. Want. A. Sex. Change.

I don't want hormones. I don't want to grow breasts. I don't want anyone bringing any kind of sharp objects anywhere near my penis. I don't want any of that shit.
>>
>>17720533
It's bait. Ignore it.
I have no real advice, though. Would it belp to immediately jerk off when you feel like doing it? Give it a shot.
>>
>>17720547
It's not sexual. I don't get off on it. I don't masturbate at all.
>>
Just keep doing what you like to do,you don't have to feel ashamed or weird because of that,just do what you feel that you wanna do.
>>
>>17720533
So why do you dress up like a girl to talk to people?
To feel normal?
To fool people?

Do you feel like people can only compliment you if you are a girl?

>>17720547
It's not bait at all. This is like gender dysphoria 101 of someone who has not even come out to themselves yet.
Jerking off will just heighten the agp and make her suffer more in the long run. Coming clean to herself is what needs to be done.
>>
>>17720603
It makes me feel valued as something. I know wanting to fuck someone isn't the same as valuing them as a person - there's literally no correlation between the two - but the illusion is somewhat pleasant. Having someone pretend to like talking to me.

And don't call me a she.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.