[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lowered my standards to dogshit, now I'm dating a really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: kek.jpg (114KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
114KB, 1252x1252px
I lowered my standards to dogshit, now I'm dating a really nice girl that I want to break up with. I know this sounds fucked up but I'm 24 and I want to be with someone I'm more physically attracted to. Thing is if we break up I'll break her heart pretty bad, I know it. I want be selfish for the first time in my life.
>>
>>17720216
Maybe you could have her do things to be more sexy?

Get her to exercise with you if flabby, help her pick out clothes, try new positions etc. etc.
>>
Do it. She's not going to want to be with someone who doesn't want her.
>>
>>17720242
I just dont want a relationship. I finally finished college and have a decent job, now I just want to fuck around for a few years. This is it for me, I want to have kids at around 28/29.
>>
>>17720256
Damn I'm glad my home schooling kicked that kinda degeneracy outta me. Regardless, you do you I guess.

Just let her down gently.
>>
>>17720259
you're supposed to talk me out of it
>>
>>17720216

>for the first time in my life

dont martyr yourself over a break up. you've been selfish before. probably a lot. you just dont see it that way cuz you're you, its your story, its all about you.

but you've done plenty of selfish shit stop acting like this is the first time and that makes it okay.

that being said, yes its okay. people break up all the fucking time, we are not obligated to be with people until they 'do something wrong'. people act like we need a reason, an excuse to break up, otherwise its not valid.

you don't. if you dont like her, leave her.

>BUT IT'D BREAK HER HEART

thats relationships. get over it.
>>
>>17720305
Have this, it's all I can offer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zszD_-xM2w
>>
>>17720216
She'll recover. Just come clean in your reasons to do it. It's up to her on how she takes it. Besides you'll just start to act out agaisnt her, and the relationship will turn sour and the breakup will be that much worse.
Do yourselves a favour.
>>
>>17720216
Just do it now, stalling makes it worse.
Also, don't settle. It makes you look like a desperate asshole.
>>
>>17720352
Thanks man, I'm just ganna grow a pair and do it. 4chan always come through with the truth bomb.
>>
>>17720216

Break up.
>>
>>17720354
Brutal scene. Absolutely brutal.
>>
>>17720305
Yeah I don't think anyone here is going to try to convince you to stay where you're unhappy for many reasons. You would be doing the girl a favor in the long run if you just left now and let her find someone who truly wants her.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.