[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend keeps saying she wants me to wear her panties to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: b6eyg1x.gif (2MB, 420x298px) Image search: [Google]
b6eyg1x.gif
2MB, 420x298px
My girlfriend keeps saying she wants me to wear her panties to work under my normal clothes, she says it would turn her on. She says it's a thing for women

Is it a thing for women?
>>
>>17720207
She also wants me to steal my mom's panties and jack off into them, she says it would turn her on. Is this normal
>>
>>17720266
And she wants me to wear a nightie and stockings and pretend I'm a girl for her and let her fuck me up the ass with her vibrator
>>
>>17720266
I'd have no problem with either desu it sounds like you have a fucking hot gf and you should enjoy every moment of that dirty girl and go with it. you lucky cunt
>>
>>17720306
Anons this is my actual girlfriend see how fucking hot she is. I bet you all wish you had a hot fucking milf to stick your dick between, and a hot pair of red lipstick lips to cum into

You wish she'd beg you to fuck her
>>
>>17720314
Sir, I think that's a snail.
>>
Schizophrenia is a hell of a mental illness.
>>
>>17720207
Well you did it.

You made me laugh.
>>
File: 1475716426561.gif (2MB, 320x218px) Image search: [Google]
1475716426561.gif
2MB, 320x218px
>>17720207

>Is it a thing for women?

I'm not sure "Hey baby, remember that time you told me its a thing for women? Well I went to 4chan and they told me it isn't a thing for women." is an acceptable answer, OP.
>>
boys in lingerie /panties are hot

source: i am grill
>>
>>17720207
anyone know what the lizard is eating in the gif?
>>
>>17720452

>calling a mollusk a lizard
>>
>>17720450
But why?
>>
>>17720668
Maybe you've just been with boring women
>>
>>17720689
I think your gf sounds hot for asking. I'd do it for her if you don't. In fact I'm going to go right now and take my mums panties and blow my load in them just for her.
>>
>>17720266
Is your mom hawt?
>>
>>17720207
Is dancing with your mum's hair bobble around your dingle okay?
>>
>>17720207
This is just a toned down version of what she really wants.
She is just too shy to ask you for the other.
Was in the exact same situation, turned out she secretly wanted me to shit in her mouth while she was sleeping.

Try it, she'll like it.

Or - don't do things that lower your self esteem. If your girlfriend wants you to be effeminate, don't listen to her. Buy a male thong and dominate her instead.
Be in control, women really don't know what they want. Never let her be the deciding factor unless it is something that doesn't matter.
>>
>>17720452
Your cock.
>>
>>17720838
LOL shit in her mouth as she sleeps what the actual fk. Did u?
>>
>>17720827
My older brother used to make me do that he even insisted on putting the hair thing on my cock with his mouth. Meh
>>
>>17720207
Do it is my advice. Feel your cock squashed in her little panties unless she's a fkn lardass and your cock is free flowing all over the place
>>
>>17720845
Yeah. She didn't have to ask me even, I knew it was what she really wanted. You just have to know how to read what she wants.

Opening her mouth without waking her was difficult, and I had to fart in the bathroom with the door closed so I wouldn't rouse her with a loud noise. It helped she had been awake for a day and a half before going to bed, so she didn't wake just from the turd rolling past her lips.
Funny thing was, she just shot automatically chewed it up and swallowed it. I almost burst out laughing when she did it, but I contained myself.
I guess it is a reflex reactions we don't choke in our sleep if a bird or mouse crawls into our mouths.
>>
>>17720207
She never asked as your a fkn 12 year old Virgin.
>>
>>17720880
You need help
>>
>>17720891
No, it was pretty easy after the first time.
Know which foods to eat, and wait til she rolls on her back - she usually stays like that for twenty minutes or so - I just need to hold my goodies in for an hour or two extra.
I stopped kissing her in the morning before she brushes her teeth, also bought her some mouthwash - she even thanked me for the gift.
>>
no

hot men are manly

men who wear panties aren't men to us
>>
>>17721019
I'm not a "man who wears panties" I'm a "man who would fill my girlfriend's request if she really wanted it"
>>
>>17720207
>this is actually OP's fetish and he's pretending to have a girlfriend to see how other people would respond if they knew
>>
For women who are into being sexually dominant, yes. I'm turned off by the mere idea, so no for me.
>>
File: 1449304578753.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1449304578753.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>17720838
>turned out she secretly wanted me to shit in her mouth while she was sleeping.
Girls are fucking weird, man.
>>
>>17720450
>source: i am grill
im a grill too and nope its gay as fuck
>>
>>17721019
You are clearly a Virgin or very inexperinced. Where is your sense of fun? Any guy doing that for his gf is sexy. Why would he not want him
His cock pressing where her pussy has been
>>
>>17720207
shes trolling you m8
>>
>>17721270
Just because that act is deemed dominate by society doesn't mean.that is her goal and also if that is just one thing she does to be dominate and other times she loves being fucked hard, well to me it just means the couple are exploring their sexual fun adventurous side. Which is a good thing.
>>
>>17720933
You're a sweetheart with the gift.
>>
>>17721448
How is it gay? He is a guy and she is a hot sexy bitch
>>
>>17721823
She is me and I'm not troiling.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.