[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>17720080 Give it another week or so before you worry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

>>17720080
Give it another week or so before you worry too much. Sometimes women just start their periods late. Could be due to stress or any number of things.
>>
File: 14775262516720.jpg (150KB, 960x691px) Image search: [Google]
14775262516720.jpg
150KB, 960x691px
>used a condom everytime
>>
She's most likely pregnant. Enjoy sleepless nights and being on the hook for at least 18 years
>>
No sex is 100% safe anon, even if you used a condom perfectly every single time, theres still a fail rate of 2%. However, since it's extremely unlikely to use one perfectly every single time, statistics show that condoms fail more like 18% of the time.

If you are concerned, get a test. If you are REALLY concerned, get a plan B pill ASAP, if available in your country (your english is a little iffy, I'm assuming it's not your first language). You're already a bit late for the maximum effectiveness, but you still have a chance.

Next time, consider having multiple forms of BC. Get her on the pill, or a ring/IUD, use a sponge or spermicide. The more the better.
>>
>>17720080
these kids are qt. i hope my kids are as cute. i want daughters.

sorry that was offtopic.

Real advice from someone with a vagina:
periods don't come on time all time, they actually are 'late' most of the time. Her period is probably just late, dont ask her if she's pregnant it will just make her stressed out and make her period take even longer to show up because stress makes periods late or even skip. if she still hasnt had her period in 2 weeks suggest for her to take a test.
>>
>>17720570
also adding this: she could be sick because of her period being on its way, a LOT of period symptoms are like pregnancy symptoms including nausea.
>>
>>17720131
Thanks a lot for your advice. I'm living in Germany where the plan B pill is available. I will read a bit more about it and might suggest it to her. Definitely going to use more forms of BC in future.

>>17720570
Those girls are mixed Japanese by the way.
I also appreciate your advice. I feel more relieved now and I hope you are right and the period is just a bit late.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.