[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if a girl DOESN'T fuck me on the first date does that mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 491.png (193KB, 327x312px) Image search: [Google]
491.png
193KB, 327x312px
if a girl DOESN'T fuck me on the first date

does that mean she's not into me? like girls hook up with guys they meet at the club the same night, why is a date any different?

>in b4 ur not entitled to sex lulz just b urself
>>
>>17720051
>implying there's a straight forward yes/no answer

I generally do fuck on the first date, but even when I haven't, she's still turned out to be into me
>>
>why is a date any different?
Social structures.
Like it or not, most guys will think less of a chick who puts out easy. They don't mind screwing easy chicks, but easy chicks will never be wife material. We know that, so we tend not to fuck the first time around unless we literally don't care if we see them again. If anything you shouldn't be upset about a chick not putting out on the first date if you actually want her to like you, because it typically means she actually wants to keep you around.

But also, not all girls even do the casual sex thing. I don't. Unfortunately for you and me, you likely won't be able to simply tell the difference between a chick like me who doesn't fuck around in general, or the chick who takes it slow for relationships but is fine with quick ONS for people she could care less about.

You should ask yourself what you're looking for. If you just want quick sex, why are you dating in the first place? Why not just get with those bar girls looking for quick easy sex with no emotion too?
If you want a relationship, why is it so important to fuck on the first date? I can understand wanting sex to come fairly quickly in a relationship, but why does it need to be instantaneous?
>>
>>17720111
I have been led to believe that there's the 'fuckable' guy and the 'boyfriend/husband' guy.

The fuckable guy is someone you just want to fuck badly. You're physically attracted to him, you like his presence, you want him inside you.

The boyfriend/husband guy is usually less attractive than fuckable, and doesn't elicit the lizard-primal attraction from his partner compared to fuckable guy. He's a safer 'catch', has a good job, has a stable life, someone you can cuddle and watch netflix with.

It's less about me looking a quick lay as much as it is me trying to put in the work to get a girl to desire me at that primal "must fuck now" level AND as a long term partner.

However if I had to choose between the two, I'd rather be fuckable guy.
I've probably missed the mark, in which case I'd love an explanation of why this train of thought is wrong.
>>
>>17720217
This is autistic. Literally nobody thinks this way.
>>
>>17720217
You're describing two different thought-processes. The first one is chemistry. The second is compatibility. The two can have any area of overlap or none at all, but there's not going to be a one-size-fits-all answer for any woman, let along a general group of women.
Sorry dude, but there is no easy solution to this one. Finding someone with whom you have both chemistry AND compatibility is mostly just chance.
>>
File: IMG_0705.png (468KB, 775x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0705.png
468KB, 775x719px
Haha OP doesn't fuck on the first date?? What a loser hahaha
>>
>>17720217
idk on one hand you're not far off, but you're also generalizing a bit. For starters, let me go back to the fact there are the types that do not do casual sex. Why do you think that is? The reason for me, is because I get absolutely nothing out of sex if I do not have that close, emotional connection. Randos do nothing for me, I've dipped my toe in the past arranging for casual oral hookups, but I could never even come anywhere NEAR orgasm or even having fun with these people. I could have a more pleasant evening with a vibrator, therefore I do not see the point in casual sex.
So the "fuckable" guy doesn't exist in my world. There is no dude that is so attractive that I would fuck without having a close relationship with first.

But if I were to pretend to be the type to casually fuck, this line of thought is somewhat logical. If you only seek to have a ONS, then yes, theres absolutely nothing that matters about that person other than their looks. Who cares if they're a deadbeat with no future, he's only going to be a part of your life for a few hours.

But I'm not sure why you think it's difficult to be both? Typically, chicks want to fuck people they are in relationships with. It's not like you're inferior because you're in a relationship with them.

But whatever hey, maybe your problem is you are seeking out the types that have these fast relationships with no intention to stick around.
Maybe you should be putting your focus on the types that aren't going to have any kind of sexual relationship with youunless they actually like you, and not your body.
>>
I've never even kissed on the first date, but I'll give your answer a go:

Fucking on the first date essentially guarantees that a relationship will not happen. I may be biased because I disagree with casual sex, though. I think it insinuates that someone wants no emotional connection or seriousness.

The type of girls who fuck guys they just met at a club are hopefully not the same type you're trying to date.

>>17720276
I agree, I cannot enjoy sex without an emotional connection. After doing it with someone I've loved I can't imagine it with someone I barely know, it'd be nothing in comparison.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.