[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a couple of friends and I were able to meet some foreign girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1477297522173.jpg (32KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477297522173.jpg
32KB, 480x640px
So a couple of friends and I were able to meet some foreign girls and we took them around town and had a night date. It was a fun night until we brought them back to their motel. My two friends went and had sex with their partners. My date was probably expecting the same but I turned her down because I'm not into casual sex. It was akward because her other two friends are getting action but her. It got kind of akward. I just kissed her goodnight and went home. I don't really regret my decision but I feel bad for defying this girl's expectations. She wanted sex and didn't get it.
>>
she'll live
>>
>>17720024
You might have made yourself more desirable. However shell never have you because being into casual sex is major dealbreaker
>>
>>17720024
Her friends, your friends are herself are probably assuming you are a closet homosexual anyway. So don't worry.
She will never let you approach her again tho.

Btw, you are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>17720024
How did you end up with these people op?
>>
>>17720092
This. What's the point of this thread? Do you regret it?
>>
Why re you even hanging out with friends like that.
>>
You're a good person. I don't like it either, and I'd love to meet a guy who felt the same way at least a little bit. I mean, having slept with several people is okay, but I hate being interested in someone and finding out they've pumped and dumped dozens of girls, no matter how they treat me it's a dealbreaker.

What I'm trying to say is, anything worth being with will probably feel the same way as you.
>>
>>17721107
Im just surprised my friends/dares can just fuck with total strangers at the drop of a hat. Not only did it lower my opinion
of them but our dates too. Complete values dissonance I guess.
>>
Tmw you were going out with a bunch of sluts
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.