[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife thinks Donald Trump is an "inappropriate" Halloween

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0267.jpg (465KB, 4272x3204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0267.jpg
465KB, 4272x3204px
My wife thinks Donald Trump is an "inappropriate" Halloween costume

Before you ask, I'm apolitical and apathetic about the wider world

What does /adv/ think? She said she isn't going to the Halloween party with me if I do

I thinks it's dumb because she's going as Kim Kardashian after getting robbed
>>
>>17719959
She hates the trumpster and would be butthurt. It's kind of lame but whatever. Your call on how to proceed. I don't think most people would care. If someone is butthurt about something you can't really be the sensitivity police imo.
>>
>>17719959
Tbh Hillary Clinton would be a scarier costume.
>>
Why do you care about being Trump so badly if you don't care for politics? Also if you want to go that badly is your costume really that big of a deal? I thought people that went to Halloween parties cared more about the party aspect.
>>
>>17719988
She's doesn't like particularly care but thinks someone would sperg out at me
>>17720023
Nigga, I personally found Trump hilarious before the election. I'd imitate him all the time.
>>
if your girlfriend thinks dressing as a woman being gagged and robbed of millions of dollars is ok but a presidential candidate isnt, she has a really fucking skewed vision of reality
>>
>>17719959
honestly your wife already sounds like a boring dumb whore. what kind of wife gets worked up over a Donald Trump costume. My advice now is to initiate the divorce before she does and find yourself a decent woman.
>>
Lots of people dress as pirates. Those guys weren't only nasty pieces of work but they also existed. Dressing up as a villain doesn't endorse the actions. In other words, it's just a fucking costume. Personally, I can't stand Trump but I can see how he'd make a pretty cool costume. He's in vogue, he's quite scary (which is good for halloween) and he's a cartoonish character.

If somebody spergs out at you then he/she is the one with the problem. If your wife sees where the sperg is coming from then you may have a problem in that you married too soon.
>>
File: 1376449436513.png (227KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1376449436513.png
227KB, 450x450px
>>17720167
>>17720159
>>17720109
>>17720023
>>17719998
>>17719988

You all fell for this terrible bait and you should feel terrible.

>>17719959

1/10. You almost had me going until you said her costume was Kim K after getting robbed. Its like /pol/ and /r9k/ bait crammed into one.
>>
>>17720159
Girl here. Seconded! Id tell her that she'd have to change her costume too. Wtf would u want to go as Kim period?!

Tbh though op, there will probably be more than one person there at the party as the presidential candidates. Hillary, trump, and quinn are SUPER popular this yr. You could use that argument if you really wanted to still be trump. You can look it up as well, im not lying.
>>
>>17720159
She hates the Kardashians and saw her chance
>>17720167
Nah, she's usually up for some immature bullshit with me once I make her get silly

It's more about concern for me getting rekt by triggered people
>>17720196
On my granny's grave I'm serious
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.