[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hanging out with a girl who was a friend for about 5 years. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 246591.jpg (17KB, 227x280px) Image search: [Google]
246591.jpg
17KB, 227x280px
Hanging out with a girl who was a friend for about 5 years. She came in and out of my life. We had a casual sex thing and I tried to go for a relationship but she ended it to go have sex with another guy at her college and dumped me completely. Came back after a year and we got to talking again, we started doing casual sex again, hanging out a lot, everything was fine.

She wanted to make it a relationship thing, but she's bulemic and comes from a messed up family, and I said I wasn't ready for that kind of commitment because she has a habit of treating guys badly based on hearing new information. At this point we're talking every day and hanging out on weekends and it seems awesome.

Year goes by, and she sometimes needs space and then comes back and everything's normal again. I'm starting to see problems because she keeps posting stuff about introversion, how sometimes introverts don't want to talk to anyone and its not to do with you, etc. A little bit would be normal but this is like all she ever posts.

Three month ago we're hanging out at her mom's back porch and she starts freaking me out by staring at me with this kind of manic happy look and asking me if I know what love feels like, because she doesn't know. She's asked her therapist if she was a sociopath and he told her she wasn't. I just give a noncommital kind of response because I have no idea what to do.

We used to go to a bar and drink together, and lately she's started to drink more heavily daily, eventually got in a big argument with family members and broke someone's stuff and then went to the hospital. She tried to go clean, but would suggest that I could drink if I wanted to when I go to her house, although I usually wouldn't.

When we had sex she'd usually be pretty quiet and stuff, but she started drinking again this last two months, while at the same time going really hard about "god wants me to live, im a survivor" stuff on facebook.
>>
Check if she's in a sect or so. Check if she still have some friends (other than you) and if so, if she sees them regularly.
>>
>>17719804
Anyway so the last two times she was loud and going 'oh fuck' and saying things like 'put your dick in my pussy', and she basically made sure the whole house heard her, brother, mom, etc.

Then she said that she was going to be busy for a few weeks. I should've known then that she meant to cut me out, but she has friends that she hangs out with and does stuff with, and right after the last time she starts cutting me off completely. I try to message her and ask her about her day but its just one liners back. I asked her when she wanted to hang out again and got no response.

The last day I was there, her mom was pretty upset that she fell asleep on the bed and I was still watching the movie on netflix that we decided to watch together, and she told me I had to leave if she falls asleep, because she was upset from a time before where she fell asleep and slid off the couch and was leaning against it.

I asked my friends how they'd handle that situation because I thought I'd just make sure she's okay and wait until she woke up, and they'd say they wouldn't touch her or interfere in any way when that happens, but it probably pissed her mom off.

So now she's completely cut off contact and maybe her mom thinks I got her back into drinking, when she'd be drinking before I even got to her house and could smell her wine breath over this last month, but between what could possibly be her mom's anger or her own issues its like that disorientation you see in movies after a bomb goes off. What happened? Why did she suddenly change?
>>
>>17719838
If by sect you mean cult, all I know is the god stuff.

She still has some friends, she even is posting stuff about wine's benefits on facebook, she also posted another "if Im not talking, its nothing to do with you" thing, as well as another one that says "If you're in my life, you're a lucky person" kind of stuff, along with countless posts about "trying to get your life together is progress" stuff.

She actually went to a party last night for halloween, as she showed off her cake and the other stuff, and I think has been hanging out with her girl friends pretty regular.
>>
I've asked her if something was bothering her, and she basically won't respond for the last three/four days.
>>
You're fucking around with a psycho. The God shit plus the fact that's she's got some deep issues you can't and probably don't want to deal woth since you aren't dating her mean you should cut this bitch off. And don't get her pregnant. You'll be even more fucked.
>>
>>17720001
How have you been? is there something that's been bothering you?
1:54pm
I am good. Just at home.
Any Halloween Plans?

Fuck me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.