[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Snooped on her FB and caught her cheating. Shaking. What do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: sadfrog.jpg (66KB, 735x660px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
66KB, 735x660px
Snooped on her FB and caught her cheating.

Shaking.

What do I do and how do I confront her? We live together and she's back in 3 days? Holy fuck, when you think you know someone.. I'm about to puke
>>
I'm sorry, Anon. What did you see?

Just calm down and get your bearings before proceeding.
>>
Are you 100% certain that you correctly understand the situation?

If yes, then you don't owe her a damn thing. You be already moved out in 3 days.
>>
if you know for sure she's cheating then dump the bitch
>>
If she doesn't pay to live there and just your gf change the locks she needs to live somewhere else now kek
>>
first of all i'm very sorry

secondly, do you have parents you can temporarily move in with until this cools down and you can handle a cordial breakup?
if so, pack your things and leave a note for her

if you want the house, make her take her things and move out or live with her parents

either way, you're still going to have to part ways somehow
>>
my heart is fucking making me hurl thread is dead
>>
>>17719724
She's probably taking some meat right now bucko. Get yourself together and forget about this chick
>>
>>17719737
>>17719741
Her chatting with random dudes. No 100% but being that friendly and not mentioning a relationship at all (refutes one time when asked actually) is more than enough. Had similar problems in the past.

Back to being a lovesick fuckboy, this time for life cause I could not have been more careful yet she fucked me over. Now I know I don't want to bring kids into this world fuck it
>>
>>17719814
Wait so you didn't actually catch her cheating, you just saw her talking to some dudes? Like, calm the fuck down ya piece of shit. Get therapy for your obvious anger issues.
>>
>>17719820
Depends on what he saw. It might not have been we meeting to fuck at a motel talk but maybe dude was hitting on her and his gf was flirting back. Either way OP you should it quietly if shes flirting with other dudes. Dont make a scene or get bitchy or try to change her cause she aint changing brah. Accept it and move on.
>>
>>17719820
Denying a relationship is p bad. Let me guess, your a woman?
>>
>>17719814
>talking to a guy and not mentioning that you're in a relationship is cheating
What in the world is it like in /r9k/'s head?
>>
>>17719845
Do you expect girls to tell a guy their relationship status whenever they meet a guy or something, *just in case*? Besides, if she was chatting on Facebook, her relationship status is probably on there already, there's no need for her to bring it up for no reason.
>>
>>17719820
Happened before, resovled but apparently not. True, not a hard hitter but she at the very least flirts.

I was threatened to get thrown out because a former lover texted me and I replied with basically nothing. So sorry, but my conclusion is that every girl is like this. Simply doesn't know what loyalty means.
>>
>>17719866
>my conclusion is that every girl is like this
Lol
>>
>>17719857
Did you read what he said? She denied being in a relationship. I understand your pussy is of some value to thirsty niggas on social media but denying a relationship is not excusable even if thirsty chad hit on you.
>>
>>17719870
had two relationships that lasted 2 years and 3 years respectively. Rest of my sexual encounters were with complete sluts, some of which had boyfriends (that I found out about later). All my friends who are girls trust me enough to talk "girltalk" in front of me, and the shit these "nice" girls do behind their boyfriends backs are fucking heartwrenching. So yeah, /r9k/ and MGTOW from now on.
>>
was thinking of sending this message:

"Count how many you have been cheating on me with, and we may still have a shot :)"

..without actually giving her a shot in hell for this shit

what do you think?
>>
>>17719857
Lol roastie detected
>>
>>17719951
Nigga im on your side but dont do that, dont use the word cheating because she will react like this roastie whore >>17719820 get her on the denying the relationship bit but you got to end it. Its the only way to win this break up cause other wise she will call you a looney for calling "friendly" facebook chats cheating. Its just how women operate these days.
>>
>>17719951
don't do that passive-aggressive shit. doesn't matter how much someone fucked up, always try to end a relationship on good terms. it will be better for you in the long run.
>>
>>17720000
I see you, and I won't end it in bad terms. I'll tell her really calmly when she gets here, but I will also cut all contact like with the previous hags.

Who said gaming, jerking off and getting high are bad when A BITCH is the alternative? Fuckboi4lyf from now, I'll even stick it in my ex for old times sake and ditch her ass like she did mine years ago lol
>>
>>17720013
You're adorable
>>
>>17720013
if you do that you'll regret it. it's not because of 1 bitch that you should just say "fuck it" and turn into an imbecile. get up on your feet and move on. you're better than that.
>>
>>17720020
>because of 1 bitch

read what I wrote on >>17719893
and bear in mind those were the "innocent" looking chicks that didn't resemble sluts at all but turned out to be the worst kind. I was going to marry the current one. I must say she deserves an Oscar (and probably fucked some guy named that too along the lines)
>>
>>17720036
>I must say she deserves an Oscar (and probably fucked some guy named that too along the lines)
nigga that's a pretty nice joke

anyway, if you don't want to get into another long term relationship that's fine. just don't go full YOLO 420 blaze it is all I'm saying
>>
>>17720044
Thank you stranger. Really. You make the world better, I can tell. My nigga
>>
>>17720013
So your still going with that cheating bit? Notice how I shut the roastie up after I mentioned the relationship denial. I didnt call it cheating but its still inexcusable and she knows it. If you call it cheating expect her to not accept it because she didnt do anything physical yet and thus will attempt to get moral ground by calling you an overly jealous asshole
>>
>>17720050
10 points for shutting her down, Anon.
She recently "forgave me for cheating" on her cause my ex lover texted me and I replied ALL FRIENDLY, nothing remotely shady. We had an argument that lasted for hours cause of that shit. Goes to show what that really was for.
>>
>>17720070
Its simple you only need to bring up 1 thing, the denial. From there she can deny it so maybe you should get photo evidence. She will either apologize and beg for you to forgive her or she will say fuck you and leave you. If the latter happens then you either accept it and take her back or you accept it and leave her anyways. Do not bring up the cheating part or the friendly chats because that will lead to a long arguement. She cannot argue the denial part though so you will save yourself time and stress.
>>
>>17719724
serves you right, dumb frogposter
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.