[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to introduce my gf to pegging? I'm a 25 y old bisexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

How to introduce my gf to pegging?

I'm a 25 y old bisexual male. I've been with my gf for 3 years, sex is pretty awesome we usually practice BDSM and she helped me to discover my submissive part.

Some time ago I asked her to peg me, but she answered me that she doesn't want to "have a dick". For me that idea is stupid but I don't know if she has any other problem with it (like "awakening" the gay inside me).

Any tips to have my desire full filled soon?
>>
Let me bump it
>>
>>17719611
It's unfair to ask her to do something she's not into.
You already asked her to peg you, she doesn't want to do it.
Why do you have to force it on her?
>>
>>17719679
I don't want to force her, I want to make her know that there is nothing weird in pegging. She told me that she doesn't want to have a dick and I want her to know that I don't think she is a guy just for wearing a strap on.

But of course, no means no and I won't do anything she doesn't want
>>
>>17719611

>t. nu male cuck

kys yourself ''male''
>>
File: 849x493q70pence-kaine.jpg (47KB, 849x493px) Image search: [Google]
849x493q70pence-kaine.jpg
47KB, 849x493px
>>17719699
>there is nothing weird in pegging
You have to go back
>>
>>17719699
Honestly, I can sort of relate with her.
I love femdom. I absolutely adore being in charge, I love playing with my boyfriend's butt, but I am turned off by pegging because it makes ME feel less feminine and uncomfortable with myself. It's not my thing.
I feel like I cannot satisfy you the way I am, you need something extra to get off, I'm not enough. I ultimately don't want to fuck you like a guy would fuck you, I want to be a woman and be in charge.
Of course it doesn't make me a man magically, but still. It ruins it to me.
>>
>>17719717
Never saw it from that point of view, I always saw the strap on as an accessory, just like any other dildo but with the advantage that it lets your hand's free. Not as something that make her feel "different". Thank you
>>
>>17719611
You already asked her what her feelings were on it, and she wasn't into it. You cannot convince her if she doesn't want to do it, and most likely will only strain your relationship if you push it. Even if you think her reasoning is stupid, you gotta understand sex is weird and vulnerable. If she aint comfortable with it, it doesn't matter how stupid her reasoning is. She isn't comfortable.

I'm assuming you didn't have a lengthy conversation about it outside sexy time. I would try that as a last ditch attempt to just air both of your opinions and views. Maybe she has a different reason but didn't want to offend you, maybe it really is as simple as she doesn't want to feel masculine or like she has a dick. The best you can do at this point is just simply ask if she thinks she would ever be willing to just try it once in some circumstance, and she can quit whenever she wants during, or if it's just 100% off the table she won't even try it. Maybe she'll try it, maybe she won't. If she still says no, then tell her that's ok and you'll drop it. And mean it too.
Everyone's got their limits.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.