[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have a civil relationship with an ex >She asks for time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Putin_Reading.png (84KB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
Putin_Reading.png
84KB, 207x207px
>Have a civil relationship with an ex
>She asks for time
>Say 'okay'
>I send only one message after that
>Views it but doesn't respond
>Hasn't deleted or blocked me from messengers/social media

What's the likelihood she'll contact me again? I assume 0 but why hasn't she deleted me or blocked me?

>inb4 'should've cut contact'. She's a good friend and she's going through some rough shit.
>>
She's going through some shit that doesn't really have to do with you, and she doesn't have room to add you to the equation. Nothing personal and nothing you can do.
>>
>>17719330

because its one message. she broke up with you, it is over, but she doesnt see teh point in blocking you cuz you're not bugging her, yet.
>>
>>17719342
>>17719336
Why keep someone on deck if you're never gonna talk to them again?

We stayed in touch for a year and she was sharing her problems with me and she said it helped then all of sudden it's like I don't even exist.

She saw someone new and then split and we still talked as friends.

I'm doing my best to respect her space and time but I think I fucked up.

I don't want to ice her out either, I mean is this something women really do? A few weeks ago we were talking about plans to see each other but then nothing.Do women who seem like friends really sever ties like that? Do they go radio silent for weeks and then resurface?

Is it worth waiting on her? I don't want to abandon a friend just because she asked to be left alone for a while but at the same time it's painful not knowing. She was the only person I could talk to about real shit.
>>
>>17719330
She hasn't blocked/removed you because:
>she is keeping tabs on you
or
>she wants you as a bargaining chip
My ex kept me on social media as the latter, when she date a new guy and they got semi serious, her just having me on social media was enough to cause problems, she would re add me if they broke up and would post "me and X broke up, how are you? :)" on my wall knowing they would see it.
Eventually she would get them to give up something in exchange for removing me, meaning she could stop them doing something or talking to certain people in exchange for removing me, who she never spoke to.
We saw each other some Saturday nights and she told me about it, I thought it was pretty bad until I used it to gain more out of my relationships.

Really you fucked up keeping her on social media and talking to her after a break up.
>>
>>17719450
She's not really the game playing type
>>
>>17719336
You're right. I guess deep down I just need to hear that from her to feel okay.

Honestly, I think I'd feel better if she just told me to fuck off. It's the silence, the not knowing that hurts the most.
>>
>>17720007
Hope you're not waiting on her, dude. Don't do that to yourself.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.