[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soooo fellas, I'm trying to take this girl out on a little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: TF-0221.jpg (462KB, 1200x1509px) Image search: [Google]
TF-0221.jpg
462KB, 1200x1509px
Soooo fellas, I'm trying to take this girl out on a little date, nothing crazy. Just something like lunch or dinner. She's cute af and apart from most girls I usually go out with or whatever, I DONT want to fuck this situation up so I'm literally trying to do everything perfectly. imo shes out of my league but shes cool and we seem to connect when we talk. I wasn't dealt the best hand and have fallen on hard times on top of hard times. Recent accident with my car(mom totaled it) and medical issues that took me out of work for 2 months(finally getting back in the swing of things) makes it to where...I have no vehicle. I want to take her out to eat as opposed to "hey pick me up" because as stated..I don't want to fuck this one up by seeming moochie from the get go(even though i have full intentions on paying for the both of us). Anyone creative enough to come up with a solution??
>>
Well, if she's a catch then she'll be fine with you catching a ride until you get back on your feet. Stop overthinking things.
>>
>>17719340

>stop over thinking this

this.

>>17719328

she either likes you or she doesn't. you cannot ptu on an act for your whole life.

if you have a friend or family member who is willing to drop you off at the meeitng place, great. you can also maybe uber or public transit, but uber will cost money which is something that is tight. but assuming you can in fact pay for the date just tell her the truth. your mom totalled the car. don't say 'dont wory she sfine' until the girl asks, cuz having her be a little worried like 'omg is she okay?' will make her a bit more sympathetic and invested and see you as a nice guy. she automatically assumes you're taking good care of your mother since the accident whereas if you just say 'dont worry shes fine' she will imagine nothing bad happened at all.
>>
>>17719340
I really wish i didn't worry so much. I just don't want to give off the perception that everythings a mess or something :/
>>
>>17719360
I really try and be transparent with stuff and i consider myself as someone who doesn't put on an act but for some fucking reason I'm just real sensitive about this specific thing. Maybe because like when i ask for rides from work I just feel like im bothering people so I've just started taking the 3 mile walk(exercise is an incentive) so I just dont want to bother her, ya know? But deep down I know you guys are right, I just don't wanna blow it right away with her thinking this guys a schmuck type of thing. But the way you say to handle it is a great idea
>>
>>17719383

the issue here is that she either likes you or she doesn't. i know there is a margin of error when getting to know someone, like something might rub them the wrong way...

but if she is the kind of girl who thinks you a schmuck because of your car being totalled by your mom then shes not the kind of girl you want to date, because its symptomatic of a lot of other very judgemental issues that will effect the rest of the relationship.

stop worrying about trying to be fake for the wrong person.

this isn;t a contest, this isn't a test, you are not being judged by the magical pussy council. you are looking for a match. and its okay if its not a match. it doesn't mean anyone did anything wrong.

so just be up front, but i mean if you can walk there without breaking a sweat, thats fine too.
>>
>>17719364

Everyone's got their own story, anon. A reasonable person will listen to your entire story before making a judgment. Hell, I've been shitting on the board for the past few hours but even I have some hope for you. You're gonna be alright.
>>
>>17719426
I would walk but theres really nothing local to go to. The good places I usually have to take the highway for. But honestly, this response has me a lot more positive about this now. You're absolutely right.
>>17719434
haha thanks man...means more than you think.
I appreciate you fellas being real with me.
>>
>>17719466

glad you're not a whiny mofo. she'll probably not mind or care at all, assuming shes already into you / wants to go on a date.
>>
>>17719483
Lmao thanks man. I've learned that gets you nowhere except into a bigger hole. And yeah I've gotten that impression from her that shes intrigued. We've both agreed to go out and eat and talk and that we wanna do it so in a couple days I'm gonna ask to go get something this weekend. lol im not trying to hype it up too much so its not a let down if things fall through but she seemed really interested in it and went as far as to say shes excited once i presented it to her originally. *fingers crossed*
>>
>>17719554

good luck man. its okay to be disappiointed if it doesn't work, just remember its not a judgement on you as a man or a partner.

its just a judgement on the connection. you are not bad for not being universally wanted.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.