[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a bad break up about a month ago with someone I dated for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: im an idiot.gif (32KB, 425x200px) Image search: [Google]
im an idiot.gif
32KB, 425x200px
I had a bad break up about a month ago with someone I dated for roughly 2 years.

The break up was my fault, I cheated on her and was definitely in the wrong, so I don't blame her for being angry with me. I've apologized and ceased contact, but she keeps finding me on social media and trying to broadcast what happened between us, like she's trying to sabotage any future relationships I might have.

I've tried blocking her, but we have a very integrated friend group so I'm always hearing about things she's said about me.

I've already apologized and have done everything in my power to make it easy on her (given her stuff back, deleted her numbers, etc. I haven't called her and asked her to take me back despite really missing her/wanting to).

What can I do? I know I messed up, but I feel like she's not letting either of us try to move on, and she's really hurting my reputation. I don't really care about people knowing about the cheating--I've owned up to that, and I'm pretty honest about it, but she keeps embellishing things and adding small lies to make it seem like I'd been just terrible to her the entire relationship which just isn't true.
>>
You can't control her behavior

So just accept it
>>
>>17719162
Is there something I can do to at least get her to leave me, personally, alone? I obviously can't get her to stop talking about it--but I just am really tired by her trying to harass me online.
>>
This is called justice OP.

Think about it, your actions have damaged any chance she will have in the future of a stable and normal relationship. Most people never regain 100% trust in future partners after being cheated on.

Basically fuck yourself. She can tell whomever she wants.
>>
Your only real chance is to talk to her about it, which is a gamble since it might motivate her even harder.
>>
>>17719185
I don't care that she's talking about the cheating, I deserve that.

I care that she's lying about other things and constantly harassing me and my friends.

I understand what I did was wrong, but I don't deserve to be labeled a rapist or abuser because I was drunk one night and slept with a stranger.
>>
>>17719185
>Most people never regain 100% trust in future partners after being cheated on.
That's bullshit. Most people aren't mental train wreaks.

Sure, OP acted like a faggot but this bitch sounds fucking obsessed and sabotages her own chances by still going on and on about him.

Besides, how does his behavior even justify lies?
>>
>>17719174
As I said, you cannot control her behavior.

She's angry at you, and any attempt to get her to stop is going to have the opposite effect.

So, you can either be upset and continue to dwell on it, or you can accept it.
>>
>>17719185
>Justice for triggering someone's glass ego
People who are THIS bothered by cheating have much bigger self-esteem problems than people who cheat.

OP, you may want to look into spreading false rumor at her workplace. E-mail some nudes to her boss or something. See how she likes having her name shat on.
>>
>>17719214
>going down on her level and proving her right by acting like a complete asshat
Are you 12?
>>
>>17719185
>your actions have damaged any chance she will have in the future of a stable and normal relationship

No lol. Fucking drama queen over here. Most people get cheated on at some point in there lives and most relationships fail. It's hard to 100% trust anyone and they will be ok eventually.

Block her as much as possible. Yes getting mad after being cheated on is understandable, but stalking and broadcasting to the world constantly that you're a victim isn't healthy. She'll tire of it eventually and I'm sure her friends will too.

There isn't much you can do. You fucked up but you manned up and came out about it. You can't fix what you've done and you won't be able to make her feel better. She will have to do that on her own with the help of friends/family/therapy.
>>
>>17719214
I'd rather not resort to something like this. It's not fun, and yeah I'm tempted, but I feel like this would just make the situation worse. That, and it's just a mean thing to do. I'm not really the revenge type of guy, I just want to try to cut ties.

Besides, I deleted all her nudes and stuff when we broke up, I didn't feel right keeping them.
>>
>>17719218
>down to her level
You're comparing apples and oranges, you emotional trainwreck. OP is just interested in getting her to shut up without smashing her dumb cunt face. It's obvious that adjusting a fedora and ignoring the problem isn't helping.
>>
>>17719231
>cheat on a mentally unstable person
>she becomes obsessed and spreads lies making OP look worse than he is
And your solution is ...
>prove mentally unstable obsessed person right

How exactly will it make her stop instead of going to the cops and having much more ammunition against OP, that'd be even correct?
>>
>>17719196

Damn, well if she's that crazy you may have to get a restraining order or get the authorities involved. Libel lawsuit? I don't know what's all been done or what is provable, but maybe. If it's only word of mouth you probably can't do much about it.

It sounds like you have a tight-knit group of friends that can probably vouch for all the bullshit she is spewing. I would cut her out of your life completely
>>
>>17719244
That's what I'm attempting to do, but it's difficult when we have so many mutual friends. I really don't want to go to court or anything over this--I don't have the money, and honestly this has already been blown way out of proportion.

Right now I think I might just lay off social media for awhile and hope it blows over.
>>
>>17719240
>mentally unstable person
That's the keyword, fedora-chan. Regardless of what he's doing, she's going to feel like she's "right." Besides, there's nothing to indicate that she thinks OP would spread rumors at her work, just that he's a cheater. She's likely lying about things like "he used to hit me."
>>
>>17719254
>she's going to feel like she's "right."
Who gives a fuck about that. If she continues her obsessed behavior while OP continues to act like a normal adult, people will start doubting her shit.

By spreading rumors at work he'd act like an obsessed faggot and give her claims more validity. By spreading nudes he'd get the cops on his ass and would look even worse than her.
>>
>>17719265
>People will start doubting her shit
I'm surprised you've been around long enough to have never met a woman.
>Still worried about cops
Damn, you're right. It's impossible for OP to use an e-mail that doesn't include his first and last name. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>17719273
No offense but you sound like a raving madman.
>>
>>17719273
>It's impossible for OP to use an e-mail that doesn't include his first and last name.
This is getting facepalming, nigga.

>A works at place X and dated person B
>an anonymous email with nudes of B spreads
>nudes of B only A had and B could easy confirm
>>
You hurt your own reputation OP.
You deserve any shit she's saying about you desu
Take your medicine like a man
>>
>>17719283
>Spreading true rumors and legitimately-acquired nudes is so crazy!
I'm glad you're here. It's good for someone like OP to see someone who enjoys being bullied their whole life.
>>
>>17719297
Didn't mean to type "desu"
>>
>>17719297
You think OP deserves to be called a rapist and an abuser because he cheated? What the hell man
>>
>>17719290
>Girl
>Only sending nudes to one person
rofl
>Expecting a judge to believe that it could only be OP
I bet you watch a lot of CSI: Special Victims Unit.
>>
>>17719314
OP here.

I was her first boyfriend. I really doubt she sent nudes to anyone else. She only sent one to me after we'd been dating over a year.
>>
>>17719314
>Only sending nudes to one person
Most tend to make individual pictures. She might even still have the original stored, do you suggest OP to sneak to her place and delete it too?

>I bet you watch a lot of CSI:
I doubt even they could drag the mystery long enough for half episode.

>have a dude at your workplace who dated a chick
>she says he abused and cheated on her
>a mysterious person sends her nudes around
WHO COULD IT BE? Is it the cheating abuser? Find out after the commercial break!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.