[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fuck yeah qt from bumble agrees to brunch date >she volunteers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (65KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 418x359px
>fuck yeah qt from bumble agrees to brunch date
>she volunteers her number
>actually shows up and doesn't flake
>try to put best foot forward, date is a great catch
>make reservation at a good spot, dress well and trendy
>hold conversation, make jokes, make her laugh, keep autism to a minimum
>end of date
>"well it was nice meeting you...cya anon"

Why live?
>>
>I had a good date, but it didn't end with sex so I guess I'll stop talking to her.

You're the reason why this board even has women in it.
>>
>>17719115

all went well anon.

Stop overthinking this. Ask her out in few days.
>>
Probably thought you were desperate. kys.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 709x765px
>>17719125
No hug, no kiss, no "I'd love to hang again" or anything from her I basically had to carry the whole conversation and lead which was fucking exhausting

I have nothing to work with so I have no idea if she even enjoyed the date, and if I can't tell then it probably didn't go well.

Again, Pepe.
>>
>>17719125
>All disillusioned virgins think this way

It's why there are 4048484843 "how do I ask her out??" threads daily.
When you tell them "just ask her out dumbass" they get scared and say no or ignore you because in their ill informed, delusion minds, all dates end in sex
>>
>>17719165
Uhhh then it didnt go well. Honeslty do all you no female havin fucks think every interaction with a woman should be with the thought "oh she might be the one"? no wonder the divorce rate is high. Once a woman curls your toes in bed you want to put a ring on it.

Hell women deserve half your shit in the break up. Its not revenge its punishment.
>>
>>17719186
>some people want an LTR
>luls u deserve divorce look at how edgy I am dad
>>
>>17719208
And im saying not every date is going to lead to an "LTR" so dont try to lead on that fucking foot everytime and expect it.

Green texting insults. Cute. You must be pretty formidable on here. Now if you only had reading comprehension skills you can probably be better.
>>
File: db2.gif (263KB, 600x903px) Image search: [Google]
db2.gif
263KB, 600x903px
>>17719227
>Green texting insults. Cute. You must be pretty formidable on here. Now if you only had reading comprehension skills you can probably be better.
>cute
>formidable
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.