[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I let my girlfriend know she's on thin ice, without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

File: dick.jpg (90KB, 500x496px)
dick.jpg
90KB, 500x496px
How do I let my girlfriend know she's on thin ice, without coming off as rejecting? She keeps making these really rude, hurtful comments for no reason. She has since we met.
>>
>>17719114
"I am a sensitive bitch and the words you say hurt my feelings very, very much."
>>
>How do I talk to someone I'm allowed to talk to?
There's really nothing we can do to help you.
>>
>>17719123
This
If it bothers you so much, why even get together?
You're a fuckin idiot
>>
>>17719123
>>17719124
okay anybody not huffing paint?
>>
>>17719114

she is testing your strenght.

If she does that she doesnt respect you.

You have two options:
- break up
- be cucked
>>
>>17719126
try and think about it for a split second, or however long it takes
>>
>>17719132
Just tell us. It makes no fucking sense to be with somebody who hurts you ... and be with somebody you can't even talk to is at least just as retarded.
>>
>>17719139
You guys seem to have no concept or grey areas and lack the ability to make logical deductions.

a. I'm fucking her in the mouth a lot
b. we get along really well otherwise (which is confusing, actually)
q. I can talk to her. I'm just consulting some other people first...maybe the wrong people.
>>
>>17719114
Act nonchalant, give her less attention. When she realises it doesn't bother you and that she may lose you, she'll run after you. Women are like this, do everything for them and they treat you like trash. Treat them like disposable cumsluts and they beg to lick your feet. Only thing is you gotta be good at acting.
>>
>>17719144
a. It turns out you can do that with literally anyone you call a girlfriend or boyfriend. It's neat that you're discovering physical relationships at your age, though.
b. Yes, it's confusing that you're getting along with someone who's essentially bullying you. Even battered wives only get a smack across the face once in awhile, and they think it's "okay" since they're grateful for all the times they're NOT getting whacked.
q. You can certainly TRY talking to her, but it sounds like you're gonna get a slew of screaming and crying and then at the end of it all you're going to feel like you're the bad guy. Feel free to come back and tell us how right we were.
>>
Next time she does, tell her
"Hey. You can not just say shit like that. It's really rude, not cool"
>>
>>17719171
Don't do this, it'll only make it worse.
>>
>>17719144
So if you can fuck her in the mouth, get along with her AND even talk to her; what the fuck is there to consult?

She does something you can't handle, you point it out, either she stops doing it or she stops taking your dick and tells you to fuck off.

Of course there is the option to bitch about her online while continue letting her make fun of you ... which isn't very logical.
>>
To be fair, I'm not really sure what you were expecting given that you got together while she was like this.

I would just say shit like "Wow. That's mean." "Why would you say that?" "That's not nice" consistently. Rub it in her face that her attitude is nasty.
If she shrugs it off for a few days, initiate a serious conversation about this being rude and hurtful behavior and you not tolerating it indefinitely. If she does not change or acknowledge she has an issue, I see no choice but to break it off.
>>
>>17719161
This does make them give you more positive attention. What's weird is I already get positive attention 99% of the time from her, and then there's the 1% mean attention I mentioned in the OP.

>>17719167
Are you college-age? People between 18 and 24 always say, "Break up!" "Wow, I gave really fantastic advice. I'm a really good friend, /adv/ user, therapist...."

It's like "doc, I have an infection in my..."
"CUT IT OFF!!!!!!" *brandishes hacksaw*
>>
If it's something she's always done, then it's nothing to do with you and it's just her personality.

Telling someone they're on "thin ice" for being themself and exhibiting behaviour you knew about going in is like berating a fish for swimming.
>>
>>17719188
>fish for swimming
HA!

So she ought to be an 70 year-old cunt pulling the same shit with her grandson little Timmy? "I've always hated your goddamned nose, Timmy."

And you know dude like a fish like needs to swim in order to like survive dude

>>17719178
So we're back to square one. This is the plan, but I was wondering if any of you had some prior experience or an outsider perspective on how to approach the conversation.
>>
>>17719187
Just play it cool. Don't show her that it bothers you in any way and she'll change on her own. Women are like snakes, once they find a weakness in you, they'll constantly pester you about it. That's why women go for assholes and douchebags, because they're less sensitive and that shows confidence. If she really does love you (which seems like it), then ignore her a bit and give subtle hints that you may leave her. Trust me dude, she'll quit it pretty fast.
>>
>>17719203
that's a good approach,
except I see one problem

how will she know the reason for my going cold? she could think that I am depressed, or that I'm not attracted to her anymore, or something like that. how will she know it's about the cutting remarks?
>>
>>17719197
There is no special approach, it's no different than if she didn't do the dishes or spent your money on some dumb shit all the time.

>>17719203
>That's why women go for assholes and douchebags, because they're less sensitive and that shows confidence.
>so act like a little teenager bitch by giving her subtle hints
>>
>>17719212
Don't overdo it to the point where it's problematic. Chat with other women (but don't cheat on her), show her that if she doesn't change then you will find someone else. Be really subtle, if you try too hard then she will find out and it will make it worse.

>>17719215
Acting like a little teenager bitch would be going up to her and saying "h-hey, p-p-please stop doing that".
>>
>>17719225
>"h-hey, p-p-please stop doing that".
That's called communication. Direct and on point. Adults tend to solve their problems and misunderstandings that way.
>>
>>17719225
but you didn't answer the question

1. she does undesirable thing
2. I distance myself as a measured punishment
3. ???
4. she stops doing undesirable thing

step 3 needs to be her recognizing what is going on. if she has no idea why I'm distancing myself, she won't be able to correct the action.
>>
>>17719228
You haven't been around women much. Yes, solving your issues as an adult is admirable but it doesn't work with women. Maybe if they were married, your advice would make sense. Women like to get on your pet peeves whenever they can, this is basic female psychology.
>>
>>17719225
>>17719228
This. It's called being upfront about what you want from someone instead of trying to manipulate them into acting the way you want them to act.

Also for most people the ones who will respond better to being mindfucked than to being told in honesty and openness what the expectations are, are the ones you want to weed out not the ones you want to cater to.
>>
>>17719235
You won't have to explain shit. If she does ask, then tell her you were the same old and she was imagining it.
>>
>>17719238
>Women like to get on your pet peeves whenever they can, this is basic female psychology.
And your suggestion is to show her that she annoys him enough to make him change behavior but not enough to make him open his mouth? Why would she even stop if he acts like an insecure bitch instead of confronting her head on?

All it'd lead to would be: "Oh, he's on his faggot periods again."
>>
>>17719243
can you explain how she knows which action to correct if it's not said to her?
>>
>>17719252
>And your suggestion is to show her that she annoys him enough to make him change behavior

No that's what you're suggesting, with telling him to tell her that it bothers him. All I'm saying that he should show her she might lose him if she doesn't stop acting up. Christ it's like high school in here.
>>
>>17719252
OP

I see where all of you are coming from, but the comment about "female psychology" is pretty relevant. Your advice would work perfectly on a guy. Simply remind them of the social contract, that they can't go around insulting a person they also expect to spend intimate time with. The guy would comprehend, either change or not change, and life goes on.

Women are just not this simple, and an approach like, "Hey, that's not okay to do!" is just going to result in an explosion of bad emotions.
>>
>>17719262
>communication is childish
>mind games are for men
>Christ it's like high school in here

Okay.
>>
>>17719267
communication doesn't work with women. women are almost never direct. going up to her and telling her that his feelings got bothered is just gonna make her think less of him. you don't understand women.
>>
>>17719270
>no one understands women but meee

Not everyone here is a virgin without relationship experience. Communication always worked fine for me, thanks.
>>
>>17719270
well the goal of the comments was obviously to bother feelings
>>
>>17719262
>All I'm saying that he should show her she might lose him if she doesn't stop acting up.
How is acting like a teenage faggot going to make her care about losing him? She'd glad to get rid of a child, who is afraid of talking to her.

>>17719264
If pointing out something you don't like results in explosions, maybe you shouldn't waste your time with a time bomb?
>>
>>17719275
>le virgin meme

haha, took you long enough to pull that card. women are attracted to confidence, the best way to make her know you're confident is to show her through behaviour. i think you're a student, because you have the mentality of a high schooler. relationships get more complex as you grow older.
>>
You tell them to stop, the warning in implied. You might follow it with a more serious message to stop if it keeps going. Basic social stuff. At the end if you're breaking up it wont surprise anyone, it'll be natural progression.
>>
>>17719285
>the best way to make her know you're confident is to show her through behaviour.
Yes. Glad you know that. Although how is acting like a kid showing any confidence? She pulled the same shit on her boyfriends when she was 14. How is she even supposed to take a dude who acts that way seriously?
>>
>>17719296
be subtle, don't overdo it. just show her that it doesnt bother you and that you lose slight interest in her. it really is not that hard, unless you suck at acting.
>>
>>17719302
>there is a problem
>a confident person will pretend that it doesn't bother them and act all cold like a teenage girl instead of simply addressing the problem
Jesus fuck. This is a troll, r-right?
>>
>>17719313
a confident person wouldnt be bothered. op is bothered by it so he has to pretend. why is this so hard to understand you literal retard.
>>
>>17719302
you still won't fucking answer my question about how she'll know which action to correct if I'm using passive aggression and don't say why I'm distancing myself!
>>
>>17719320
so you have stereotyped, illogical thinking and advice that makes no sense

>>17719293
>keep having arguments about it until you break up. this is the socially normal thing to do.

yeah, but that sounds miserable.
>>
>>17719320
Obviously a confident person wouldn't be bothered by THIS, hence the advice at the start was to stop acting like a bitch. Besides, confidence doesn't resolve all issues and your partner still can do something you don't like.

Pretending to act confident ... by not acting confident is some double clusterfuck that won't even work in a sitcom.
>>
>>17719323
Tell her "You would know if you'd every listened to me!" in a hysteric voice while doing a Twilight marathon on ice cream.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.