[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met a dude about two months ago and he seemed super interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: whatdididowrong.jpg (39KB, 266x266px) Image search: [Google]
whatdididowrong.jpg
39KB, 266x266px
I met a dude about two months ago and he seemed super interested in me. He said he had a long distance girlfriend but would choose to spend time with me instead of talking to her. We got super close.

Then all of a sudden he completely stops texting, calling, playing games with me and wanting to hang out. I asked him why he's avoiding me and he said "not really, he's avoiding everyone" sort of bullshit excuse. The point is that I'm being purposefully avoided and it sucks because I genuinely liked this guy and thought he and his long distance girlfriend were done.

Apparently not.

Can anyone provide a theory as to what happened?
>>
>>17718993
You got clamjammed and 'zoned, bucko.
>>
Things with his long distance relationship changed and he realised he wanted to stay with her.

Maybe by spending more time with you, he realised it wouldn't go anywhere and lost interest.

The only thing you can do is wait for him to come back to you and explain himself. Keep in mind he might not do that though.
>>
He sounds like he's going through something, but your focus is on yourself? Fucking lol. Why do you assume things instead of asking him? This is looking like a failed relationship already since you don't even trust what he says now, what would happen later?
>>
>>17719013
He'll quietly commit suicide by inducing sudden cardiac arrest while running some form of factory equipment.

I've seen this happen to a man before, and I can clearly see why. It was an advanced version of this crap.
>>
>>17719013

I asked him about it and he keeps giving me the same excuse yet he's hanging out with other people just fine.

He said he really cares about me and I get that but things are quite different.
>>
>>17719026
sounds like you're not priority and he wants to spend time with other people. same thing happened with a girl i was dating, eventually we broke up because she kept getting flaky. i was actually dating this girl though, she was not just a friend.
>>
Biggest chance is he either got an epiphany about not being fair to his girlfriend, or his girlfriend realized something was off and questioned him about it.

Either way, give up now. Obviously he's not making you a priority and obviously it's not over with his girlfriend. Now when to cut your losses and not become the mistress waiting in loneliness for years for him to cut the cord already.
>>
>>17719001

I can't help but feel that I was used to make his gf pay more attention to him. He complained about her quite a bit then said that he likes that she's oblivious to him and bisexual. (I don't know why that was important but he giggled like a child about it?)

She didn't put their relationship status on public for the past few months up on facebook which I know for fact meant that, she was after someone more interesting than this guy and that didn't work out. So she retreated to the safe zone; ie the fallback; this guy.

Who knows. Maybe I'm a sociopath. But even children realize changed behavior.
>>
>>17718993
I'm wondering why are you surprised this happened? And you're surprised because you're clearly effected by it.

So he has a long distance girlfriend and tells you that he would rather choose to spend time with me instead of talking to her. We can assume that it's because at that moment he liked you better than her. Now he suddenly stops talking to you.

Wouldn't the most reasonable explanation be is that he found someone that he likes better?
>>
>>17719042
*know, obviously, not now

And >>17719067
It doesn't matter. It wouldn't matter if she cheated on him and he kept taking her back. All that matters is whether he has it in himself to leave her. If he hasn't, you get zero points for being able to offer more or whatever.
>>
>>17719067
>I can't help but feel that I was used to make his gf pay more attention to him. He complained about her quite a bit then said that he likes that she's oblivious to him and bisexual

how long distance are we talking? because he cant be that great of a catch if he is in a long distance relationship. long distance relationships are not even proper relationships really. i was in a long distance relationship for a month, i didnt take it serious but i would never tell anyone in real life because its embarrassing. i have one friend who get in long distance relationship but he thinks he cant do any better.
>>
>>17719070

Well yeah, I care about him but it just hurts to go from talking most nights and hanging out to nothing. I thought I finally found someone I could be in a serious something with, a delusional concept but as real as my hurt feelings.

>>17719074

I've had a rough year relationship wise, I'm sure lots of people have. I thought I finally connected to someone for real but I guess I got my hopes up for nothing.
>>
>>17719092
Well, it happened and I'm glad you see it was delusional. Try to let him go and not to dwell on the past. You learned a valuable lesson too and don't forget it.
>>
>>17719026
He probably was going through some tough times in his LDR and thought about breaking it off to be with you, but something changed and he decided to reconcile and stay with his current girl. He probably feels like he cheated on her with you and feels too guilty to admit anything to you.
>>
>>17719088

As in she used to live here and moved to another state but they started dating after she moved they weren't in shit before. She visited once and they barely held hands even. He said it's because she's a virgin that she brushes him off. He buys her tons of shit (they both have a spending problem).

The reason I'm mad is because one of my really good friends friends was ina similar situation. He was in an LDR with a chic from europe and she was basically the same as the chic above, she came to visit him once. She wouldn't even hold his hand. He would shower her in gifts, talk to her every night and then she dropped him for another dude, who was significantly better looking, a lawyer, and loaded.

I feel like this is happening in real time again.
>>
>wants to hook up with somebody in a relationship
>surprised that the person lets them hang
>>
>>17718993

he chased, got tired of it as it was going nowhare.

Ask him out in a week of no contact. Be blunt no womanly hints just straightforward "hey anon lets hang out here and there"
>>
>>17719147

I told him I liked him and made it a point that I would love to spend time with him. We would get pretty close to doing things but just not.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.