[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people normally Facebook friend their past dates and sexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: youwotmate.jpg (111KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
youwotmate.jpg
111KB, 605x605px
Do people normally Facebook friend their past dates and sexual partners they find on Tinder?

Unless you're actively dating that person, this kind of bothers me.
>>
>>17718787
Why does it bother you?
>>
>>17718791
Mixing sex and friendship tends to be like navigating a minefield. Too many horror stories to count, but it makes me clench my asshole for the same reason any mentions of race and sexism these days would cause my sphincter to tighten. You just know shit's about to go down as a result.
>>
>>17718800
Well what do you mean exactly? Like what about the horror stories? I'm just unsure of what you're trying to say here. I don't understand why do you care about people Facebook friending past dates and sexual partners. It seems like it has nothing to do with you.
>>
>>17718813
>Well what do you mean exactly? Like what about the horror stories?
Ruined friendships. Ruined mutual friendships. Seeing a horrific side to your friend that wouldn't come out otherwise. Stalking and sexual harassment from someone you thought you could trust. Loss of job. Unending hostilities between the former couple that last a life time. There are many reasons why people don't mix friendship and romance.

>I'm just unsure of what you're trying to say here.
Is it normal these days for people to Facebook past Tinder dates? That's what I'm asking, since I would never think to do that.

>I don't understand why do you care about people Facebook friending past dates and sexual partners. It seems like it has nothing to do with you.
It's just weird to me for the same reason seeing something strange from another culture would be weird to me. Gut reaction to something I'm overly familiar with.
>>
>>17718821
I'm not really sure what to say, I just don't see it as a problem. I don't doubt those things that you mentioned happen, but I think you'd agree there's plenty of stories with people who don't add people they fucked on Facebook. I don't see how you can't be friends with someone you fucked or why it's my friends' business that I have those people added. I also don't see how it's a "horrific" side of me or how I am suddenly untrustworthy or how I could lose my job or what it has to do with stalking and sexual harassment. However, I will say that I don't have Facebook, but I think my opinion is still valid.
>>
>>17718856
Is it normal for people to add past partners they met on Tinder to their Facebook?

That's all I've been really asking since it, if that's the case, is news to me.
>>
>>17718864
Well what do you mean by normal? Do you mean if the majority of people do it or do you mean if it's alright to do?
If you mean the first option then I don't know. If you mean the second one then that's very relative. I don't think it's the right question to ask when you don't present a set of circumstances for each case. You can't generalize something like this into right or wrong.
>>
>>17718869
Is it normal these days as in it's common, happens regularly, as much a happening in the general public's lives as a job or social circle? Good god, you're probably the densest motherfucker I've talked to in a couple years. Holy shit.
>>
>>17718880
I don't mean to be dense, I'm just trying to figure out exactly what you're asking. Some people argue about what's normal without defining "normal" and end up disagreeing solely because their definitions differ. And from what I know, majority of my friends don't add those people, but I can think of a few that still keep em.

What did I do wrong to upset you though? I don't understand.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.