[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do people cruise for NSA sex in 2016? >no Tinder or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1477393042505.png (439KB, 585x602px) Image search: [Google]
1477393042505.png
439KB, 585x602px
Where do people cruise for NSA sex in 2016?

>no Tinder or anything else requiring social media accounts
>no prostitution
>Semi-legit userbase

Thanks!
>>
Clubs
>>
>>17718716
As someone looking for NSA sex in 2016, what's wrong with Tinder? Just the requirement of a social media account?
>>
>>17718723
I torched my FB bruh
>>
>>17718726
Make a new one. You don't even need pictures on Facebook, you can add them from your phone.
>>
>>17718723
>what's wrong with Tinder?

not op. most girls on tinder make out that they want a relationship though. all the girls i have matched with on there say they are looking for a relationship or dates. only 1 girl out of about 50 matches has said she wants casual sex
>>
>>17718844
That's because you are not hot enough to just say ey bby want sum fuk?
>>
>>17718844
Bullshit, I'm average looking, had tinder for a month and I went on 4 dates with 4 different girls, kissed all of them, fucked 2 of them on the first date.
>>
>>17718844
You don't straight up ask most girls about casual sex before meeting up with them/inviting them over. Most will be down for it but they don't like speaking about it or creating rules and expectations before you do it the first time with them.
Just go with the flow.
>>
>>17718860
fuck this little song and dance
might as well masturbate
>>
>>17719571
>most girls will put out on the first date
>song and dance

It's literally just being a normal functioning male and not a retarded autist with only pussy on his mind you fucking sperg.
>>
>>17718726

>create new facebook with name
>dont even upload a picture

fixed!
>>
>>17719571
So much easier being gay, you just say what you want and guys are up to do it. No coy games, no emotional mind games. Straight to point and done.
>>
>>17719691
So true, that's why I chose to be gay.
>>
>>17719592
>It's literally just being a normal functioning male and not a retarded autist with only pussy on his mind you fucking sperg.

Wait a minute. Everyone knows its about fucking. Everyone wants to fuck. But suddenly someone who finds it tiresome to have to do the ritualistic and vacuous little things to get to that point "only has pussy on his mind"?

All males do. The smart ones, the dumb ones, the ones that make girls feel all tingly by being socially extrovert and having good conversational ability, etc.

And that's totally fine with women. Yet the moment a guy says screw it to the "song and dance" is shamed as only having pussy on the mind and being unacceptable.
>>
>>17719691

I wish I was gay, but I just can't do it. I like everything about the female body except for her brain.
>>
>>17719716
actually the worst part is being accused of having a mental disorder

fuck you and your definition of normalcy tool
>>
>>17719738
fucking homophobe
>>
>>17719767
AND misogynist.

>>17719752

Part of growing up is realizing that calling people homophobes, misogynists, autists, retards, jerks, assholes, cunts, bitches, etc, is that they're all just air.

There's no substance to the insult, it is purely designed to screw with a person's sense of reality as revenge, since physical assault is illegal.

Calling people a sperg or autist for having a different opinion on a subject is a way by which people try to control the thoughts of someone that is shining a light on reality, often in an unflattering way. Kind of the same when some guy that thinks he's so smooth and clever gets rejected by the hot woman and he calls her a rotten bitch and pours drink on her, because she's exposing an alternative reality to the one he believes.
>>
>>17719767
>>17719789

Misogynist yes, but how is that homophobe? I never said I hated gays. I'm just not physically attracted to dudes.
>>
>>17719716
Well said.
>>
>>17720102
>Misogynist yes, but how is that homophobe? I never said I hated gays. I'm just not physically attracted to dudes.

That's not really misogyny either, they're both jokes about SJW retardation.
>>
Trust me, get on grindr and just find some dumb twink to plow.

>Hey, want to hang out
>Yes
>putting it in his ass an hour later
>bye

If you want the quickest way to get sex with women, go to clubs and shit. E bitches are a waste of fucking time and space. 90% of them are just looking to ego boost, and have no intention of meeting you.

If you don't live in a big city, you're also fucking doomed with tinder/dating apps in general.
>>
>>17718716
Well first, make sure everyone's security schemes have intentional backdoors, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>17721132

Ah gotcha lol. I live in a town where those words are thrown around seriously all the time I forget sometimes people joke about it
>>
>>17718716
>requiring social media accounts

>im new to computers guys!!!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.