[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. So there's this girl I'm really into who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Hey guys.
So there's this girl I'm really into who started texting me over the summer. After one really deep conversation I asked her if she wanted to see a movie and she said yes.

So we got to the theatre and at first I didn't recognize her; she had cut her hair really short. We went up to the counter to buy our tickets and I said something like, "One for me and one for her." And then she told me her preferred pronouns were he/him.

I could talk more but basically my question is should I pursue this chick, or should I just get over it and find another one?

Also this chick is fucking gorgeous. Like an actual ten, with a great personality. Should I try and convince her not to go trans or get over it?
>>
Long story short OP, it sounds like she's made her mind up in being trans, unless she is interested in you 110% and you see absolute perfectness in every way with this person, then don't even think twice about trying to convince them to change their mind. Does this person have an interest in you?
>>
isn't it funny how when you find a woman you'd like to be in a relationship with, you immediately stop thinking there are more women out there
>>
How was her attitude when telling you about her preferred pronouns? Was she upset in the slightest? If yes, don't go after her.
Also if she doesn't make a major deal out of stupid stuff like pronouns then go and date her. Just don't try to change her. If she prefers to be a he then whatever.
>>
>>17718712
>Should I try and convince her not to go trans

Yes.

You will be saving her from a life of depression and statistically likely suicide. Get together some good stats and convince her she has been brainwashed by society. Even 30 years ago her deciding she was a 'He' would have been UNHEARD OF.

She is an unfortunate product of a toxic meme called feminism that has largely been propelled by 4chan memes from old /pol/ and before that /b/ stretchibg back nearly a decade. Free bleeding being a prime example.

TL;DR she got memed hard but if you get her to fall in love with you and unbrainwash her you will get the ultimate reward
>>
>>17718721
Seems like it, I honestly have no idea.
>>
>>17718744
She said it very... Cutely.
>>
>>17718733
That's why I said should I pursue or get over it.
>>
>>17718751

>You will be saving her from a life of depression and statistically likely suicide.

I'd argue its too far anyway, people who even consider that stuff normally have quite sizable mental problems.

I'd try and save her, but wouldn't end up going out with her in the long run.
>>
>>17718762
You know me, anon. My answer will always be to find a middle ground and date more than one person at a time, until you know which relationship you'd like to make serious enough to consider monogamy.
>>
using different pronouns =/= trans
>>
>>17719503
Who let reddit in?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.