[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup, /adv/ I'm 19,and I've never done weed or alcohol.I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Sup, /adv/
I'm 19,and I've never done weed or alcohol.I've always been interested in psychedelic substances,however.
Recently, a friend told me he could get me some acid,and I readily agreed,and paid close to ~20$ for 300ug.
Should I do LSD or am I too much of a beginner to try?
If yes,should I do all 300ugs of it at once?
Thanks
>>
i'm not sure about the measurement you'r saying .
but i'd go with a small dose to start with . a small dose of lsd is similar to getting stoned , you just feel really really happy and smile loads , everything is funny .

I would recommend it , I used to drink and smoke weed before I took the stuff and its better than both. I have took larger doses and then you get more hallucinations which are pretty funny at a low level . imagine things melting and floating its like that .

definitely a fun drug . I first took it in 2006 when I was 19 . probably the best drug iv took and ive took all of them except heroin crack etc . its quite rare where i live so I can't take it that often . last time I had it was a year ago , before that 06 while there was people selling it

take with a friend who won't fuck with your head while youre tripping or take alone . once you have took the stuff you don't want to drive or use your oven or anything like that . music is good
>>
It's probably a bad idea to do it alone. Do it with someone experinced who can sit by you during the frist time.

If you trun paranoid shit can go seriously wrong, especially if you're alone.
>>
>>17718691
>>17718696
Thanks,anon.
I've already decided on a tripsitter,a close friend of mine who I trust.
Really looking forward to the visuals,and listening to music as well.
"ug" is micrograms,btw.
>>
Definitely take a small dose. Start with just a few ug to see how your body handles it. After that, stick with low doses, LSD is some potent stuff. Absolutely make sure to get a testing kit. The reason acid is so dangerous is all the fake stuff floating around. Do some research first too, just to make sure you know what to expect. Having a good or bad trip can be influenced by how you feel emotionally, so try to be somewhere you feel safe. Good on ya for finding a trip sitter. Best of luck and stay safe.
>>
>>17718758
A few ug of poison won't kill you though, unless it's a really potent poison.
>>
>>17718758
OP here.
I don't think i'll be able to get a testing kit,so is the UV and taste test okay enough?I think I remember reading somewhere that LSD fluoresces under a blacklight and that it's supposed to have a mild,metallic taste(and that NBOMes and bitter and i should avoid them at all costs).

So should I
1)pop it all at once
2)split it with a friend
3)take very little to test the taste and then proceed

Thanks a ton.
>>
Don't fuck around with psychedelics if you've never smoked weed. Sure, it's possible that you react well to weed and not to psychedelics. But responding bad to weed is a tell tale sign that psychedelics are not for you. Basically smoke some weed a few times, if you get paranoid, angsty/downright afraid etc... don't do it. LSD can be a lot of fun but it can also fuck your shit up.

Also, apart from mental susceptibility there's more still... some people are good at keeping a clear head when stuff goes wrong with drugs. Some people panic and this accelerates the process of having a bad trip or breaking down mentally. So you really want to know whether you're the type who goes "huh, I'm seeing/hearing things that aren't there, guess I'm far gone" or that you start becoming frantic.

And no, do NOT take it all at once. Start out lightly.
>>
>>17718680
start off with 100 ug senpai, can't go wrong with this and please try to do it with the company of someone who's sober. My first time was with 200 ug and I was all alone like an idiot. It was a truly a disaster.
>>
>>17718885
oh and make sure you aren't depressed, have a firm grasp of reality and are not going through difficult times. It'll only amplify those thoughts like a downward spiral.
>>
Only do it if you are prepared to confront the darkest parts of yourself. I mean that sincerely. If there is anything in your life that you are not honest with yourself about, or have a nagging feeling is a problem but haven't faced yet, it could manifest into a terrifyingly illuminating trip. Pure horror and desperation like you never knew was possible. Life changingly traumatizing. I'm serious about this. Approach the trip the same way you would approach a trying physical journey. Absolutely do not do it with strangers or even acquaintances. There's a reason it is called a trip, and a reason psychedelic use in primitive cultures have elaborate rituals and spiritual mythos built up around them.
>>
File: reaction.jpg (50KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
reaction.jpg
50KB, 500x415px
>>17718885
Okay,I'll keep that in mind.I just want good visuals,so i was a little worried that i wouldn't be able to experience all that if i took a low dose.
I'll take 100ug,thanks(will i still get good hallucinations?)
>>17718907
Yes,I understand the dangers associated with a psychedelic trip.I am,however, a pretty chill person,and I know nothing of depression,horror and anxiety.Basically, life has been pretty good to me so far,and i won't have to worry about the trip bringing back something from my past.

Thanks a lot, guys
T.Hanks
>>
>>17718955
It's not necessarily about crazy visuals, I didn't see colours and patterns like all those stereotypical lsd images. Anyways, you'll see for yourself, it's hard to explain.
>>
>>17718680
Acid is fun, but I'd start slow if you've never done anything before. Be careful. Don't do it often cause it can damage your brain, but once or twice wont hurt you.

Don't do it alone. Have a fun, happy playlist or a fun, relaxing movie playing. Have something to snack on already prepared, and have some visual stimulation. A rubiks cube or a coloring book can keep you entertained for hours.

Have a comfy place to sit/lie down. Drink lots of water. You might get nauseous at first but it will pass.

Don't look in any reflective surfaces like mirrors! You can get stuck.

If you're starting to feel uneasy just remind yourself that you're safe at home, you're with friends, and you're just here to have a good time.

Most of all, just enjoy yourself!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.