[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best friend in the entire world wants me to be a sperm donor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1471110104425.jpg (96KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471110104425.jpg
96KB, 1500x1000px
My best friend in the entire world wants me to be a sperm donor so she could have a child. She came to my place with her partner a few days ago and dropped this bombshell on me.

We know each other since early childhood ad have been friends for basically 24 years now. We were always there for each other and we have a history together. I was always ready to do anything for her, and I have no fucking idea why this bothers me so much. She gave me till next year to give her an answer and said she will be fine if I refused. I'm extremely happy she wants me to do it, but there's a mixed feeling inside of me I cannot explain.

She also explained that I would just be a donor ad that's it. We would sign documents and I would be completely "off the hook" as a father. Meaning I will have no say in his life, and she will not be able to bind me with anything either. No child support etc. But they both said that they would be okay If I spent time with the child if I wanted to and they would be happy if I did, but I would always be just a family friend and could never lay claim as a father.

What the fuck do I do? I feel like my world flipped for some reason. I don't know why it affected me like this.
>>
>>17718605
Why dont they just adopt a
Kid?
>>
>>17718615
I know she always wanted to have children so I guess she wants to give birth? I'm not really sure, I didn't ask since I wasn't even sure what to say then. But that question popped into my head way too many times aswell.
>>
wouldn't recommend it . you will always know the kid is yours and not being able to be a father to your own child would drive you crazy . and the child should have a father figure .

how would it feel if she died somehow and you couldnt look after your own child because you were a "family friend" .

women are impulsive and crazy in some ways (its not sexism its true , guy's are similarly crazy but in different ways) and it seems they all have a desire to get married and reproduce .
>>
>>17718605
Sounds like you have repressed romantic feelings for her.
>>
>>17718605
I think it's something you should definitely not do.

There is no reason it should be your sperm, she could get a random donor.

The only reason she's asking you is because she trusts you and thinks "I need sperm, this is a really vulnerable and unfortunate position to be in, I know, I'll ask the person I trust most in the world to help".

Only problem is, although it would be easy for you to be the donor, that's the least complicated bit. You are then the real father of the child of your best friend; if you stay friends, you're in the awkward position of being the child's real father. If you stop being friends, you'll always remember the child that you had with your friend that you can't see.

Being the donor could completely mess up your relationship with your friend and even your entire life because it's not like this kid is going anywhere and it will want to know it's real dad some day.

Tell your friend that you're really happy that she came to you, but you think it would be best for both of you that you not be the donor. Avoiding this complication is the best choice.
>>
>>17718605

What's the big deal?
With minimal investment (a load of your jizz) you get to see you child grow up, no strings attached.
>>
>>17718605
Omg do not do it. She will be constantly telling you things it does that you do, giving you weird looks and saying it looks like you, sending you pics etc. You'll either end up being in his life or losing your friend to not be in his life. No good can come from this and if you're single that's gonna be a huge red flag to any future prospects. I would run cause obviously that girl has her claws in
>>
OP, you should take into account what your future girlfriend/wife would think.

They might not like the idea that someone else has your kid.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.