[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My fiancée's friends are telling her she needs to "play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0184.jpg (135KB, 1303x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0184.jpg
135KB, 1303x2048px
My fiancée's friends are telling her she needs to "play the field" and "explore" more before choosing to get married. I'm the only person she's ever had sex with. And we both feel happy together.

Are her friends trying to make her dump me? Cheat on me? Why?

Should I confront them?
>>
What is it with female "friends" and trying to ruin relationships? this kind of shit is on here all the time.

They are jealous of what she has, they are obviously a bunch of used up skanks who aren't getting married.

Fuck man, this makes me not trust my GF's female friends, god knows what degenerate shit they have tried to get her do.
>>
tell her that her friends are just trying to bring her down to their level because they feel inferior to her, that she should feel smug that she makes them insecure.

women love that shit, and it's mostly true.

Confronting her friends on it is a terrible idea they'll just spin it around on your that's what women are good at.
>>
>>17717987
Kill her whore friends
>>
>>17717987

How did you find out about this?

You better squish this shit right the fuck now if you know what's good for you. Absolutely confeont them and don't be coy about it. Those "friends" of your fiancee are trying to undermine your relationship.
>>
>>17718003

They're like crabs in a bucket. I was with my girlfriend for 4 years and her friends were all getting pregnant. 2 years after that still with my girlfriend, all of her friend's relationships end and trigger single mummy slut meltdown mode, fucking like 3 of them man. Then more of her best friend, who's childless, breaks up with her boyfriend. They're all slutting it the fuck up and I'm at a dinner with them listening to one girl carrying on about some rope burn she got from fucking some guy.

A month later my girlfriend breaks up with me to "figure out just how big and scary this world really is" or some fucking nonsense. Shows her calibre of character in the end I suppose but man I don't trust bitches at all.
>>
It sounds like your fiancee needs some new fucking friends.
>>
>>17717987
Keep in mind your fiancée is part of the group of friends. If she thought them bad people or unwise she would not be part of that group of friends. You are the one on the outside. If your fiancée doesn't want to hear their opinion she could always tell them to go to hell and get a different group of friends.

Anyway I bet the two of you are young and her friends are worried about her.
>>
Idk why girls group together so much. Im a girl and i hate having girls as friends because i know that most of them are bitches and are heartless.
But yes, her friends are just being bitches.
>>
>>17717987
They're just being dogmatic wankers.
>>
Rule 33

Hoes of a feather flock together
>>
>>17717987
i wouldnt do a god damn thing. if she wants to follow your friends advice then she really didnt want to be with you in the first place. then again i dont compete for pussy. they either want you completely and forever, or they dont. im not gonna jump through hoops to prove something to someone.
>>
Run while you can. Women who make their decisions based on their friend's feedback are absolute garbage. Even if she's smart enough to avoid cheating on you, one of her stupid bitch friends will convince her that she's "unhappy" or "in an abusive relationship." It's bound to happen. Remember my words, then make sure to come back in a year and tell me that I was right.
>>
Tell her if she wants to do that, that's fine but don't expect that you'll be waiting for her after she explores. Helo her understand that her friends are setting her up, perhaps unintentionally for the 40 year old unhappy slut life.
>>
>>17718473
>you are the one on the outside.
>it's his fucking fiancée

yeah no. OP needs to do what >>17718008
said and explain that they're jealous of her romantic success.
>>
>>17719109
That's the thing

One of them is 39 going on 40 and just dumped her husband to fuck around. Threw him out of a house he owned, took the kids, and threatened to have him deported to the UK.

The second one is 24, fat, tattooed, couple piercings, and caught up in a big dramatic custody battle with a degenerate stoner layabout.

The third girl is 22, very polite, married, and shy. (As far as I can tell) She has high functioning autism which might explain a few things.
>>
>>17718510
"I'm a special snowflake, unlike those other bitchy snowflakes." :^)
>>
File: IMG_0265.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0265.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
>>17718510
>>
>>17717987

Essentially what others say. Don't involve your fiance's friends in any way. Talk to her and make sure your are still happy together. If you are not, decide whether you want to be (presuming you do since you are about to get married). Found this article on how you can align your goals - http://doanusho.com/common_interests/

What's important is to focus on yourselves and how you feel with and about each other and ignore all social prejudice and opinions...
>>
>>17719172
Maybe find a way to isolate her from her friends, suggest going out somewhere to do something instead of sitting around the coffee shop gossiping. Show her a few articles/opinion pieces about 40 year olds complaining about where the men have gone and that they aren't getting attention any more and ask her if that's where she wants to be.
>>
>>17717987
Red flag.

Birds of a feather.
>>
>>17717987
>My fiancée's friends are telling her she needs to "play the field" and "explore" more before choosing to get married.

How do you know this? Did she tell you?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.