[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i met this guy on tinder about a month ago and after a while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 4

File: 1471631457847.jpg (81KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
1471631457847.jpg
81KB, 500x341px
so i met this guy on tinder about a month ago and after a while we went out. i told him that i really liked him and that he was nice to me. i've been stressing out about stuff with my family and uni and my general anxiety and depression so i broke up with him a few days ago, using those reasons. a guy hit me up the next day asking if i was free to go on a date this weekend and i obliged and put up a picture of him and i on instagram. i feel really shitty because i know i shouldn't have done this and my ex actually saw the picture i put up. what do i do?
>>
graduate high school.

You can delete the instagram post if you want.

It's kind shitty thing to do, and you just don't seem to care about his feelings, that's fine. You are not responsible for how he feels. If you were only dating a month it's not a huge deal. He will probably be hurt though, so understand that.
>>
>>17718021
> You are not responsible for how he feels

What goes so wrong in a person's life where they begin to think this is okay.
>>
kys
>>
>>17717974
Seems like you dint really care about the guy in the first place.
>>
>>17718029
It's called being a sociopath with self-reinforcing delusions that justify hurtful behaviors. Or in other words being a woman
>>
>>17718038
honestly i thought i did and i guess i can't rationalize now

this new guy is really nice too but i still have a nagging feeling in the back of my head about what i did
>>
>>17718047
You could, I dunno, maybe confront your ex about it?

Oh nvm, you are a millenial, confrontation terrifies you (as it does me)
>>
>>17718047
Just in case no one ever made it clear to you: It's not alright to date s guy for a month and then run off to someone else just like that.

It doesn't matter if you want to blame it on your attraction. There is no 'lol I'm just not attracted to him anymore idc'. Men hold up the world for you. The least you do in return is to control your feelings for them. You won't get away with disloyalty just because you think the next guy won't find out anout it.

Now you know.
>>
>>17718047
>this new guy is really nice too but i still have a nagging feeling in the back of my head about what i did

Yeah it's called a conscience, maybe once you grow up a bit you will realize you handled the situation terribly.

I hope you fall head over heels in love and have the guy leave you some day. It gives you a better perspective on relationships. Legitimately most girls never experience this.
>>
>>17718047
Jesus fuck this is why I avoid women
>>
>>17718076
Men need to accept that women are legitimately incapable of feeling the same type of love that men give them in return

Why would they? It would be evolutionarily weird to be honest. Of course their love mechanism is different

It revolves around "What can I get?"

Once you realize this and start treating them all like flawed human beings (just like us!), who still are beautiful and deserving of love despite this, and that breakups are okay you just need to handle them like a man, you will be more successful emotionally.
>>
>>17718051
what would I confront him about? i haven't spoken to him since we broke up which was almost a week ago

>>17718055
i was attracted to him, but I don't think i just liked him as much as i thought, so should i have just told him that i don't feel the same as i did before?

>>17718075
thanks
>>
>>17718080
Just show him this thread idk
>>
Just got out of what I thought was a good relationship (her idea)
This thread is not helping at all holy shit I've never been so paranoid and I've consumed some really fucked up substances.
>>
>>17718083
Holy shit, OP, apologize to this man!
>>
>>17718080
No, you make yourself feel differently. It's called other people exist and have emotions too and they happen to be the people you owe everything to.

You're a woman. You forfeit yourself and your feelings for the sake of the men in your life. Because men do the same for you but on a scale you couldn't even imagine.
>>
honestly can't tell if this is decent bait or OP really is an asshole
>>
>>17718080
You're weak OP, I don't even mean that in a mean way

Too weak to have a legitimate heart to heart with this guy you left. I think you don't even understand yourself, this is the issue with women

We try to understand you but you don't even understand yourselves. Sometimes I think women want men who tell them who they are, so they feel less insane, and that is what females experience as love

Or just my misogynistic rant, whatever.
>>
>>17718089
i know that i fucked up and for some reason i can't seem to fix it

i shouldn't care about my ex but the thought of him pops up every now and again when i'm with this new guy fuck
>>
>>17718092
what I told him was the truth, stress was getting to me bc of all sorts of things and he called me an hour after we broke up asking me if we could make it work and he told me to tell him straight up if it couldn't and i told him that
>>
>>17718102
Then dont go out with some other guy if your stress and family and anxiety amd depression was getting to him.
Maybe this guy really wasnt that great, it seems like he was willing to support you through your troubles, so he probs was a decent dude.

Your personal issues were not the real reason you broke up if you were that willing to go out with this new guy.
>>
>>17718098
> everyone in thread beating it into OP's bird brain that she's a sociopath for pretending her ex boyfriend isn't a human who has feelings

> WELLLLLL, I MEAN I KNOW I SHOULDN'T CARE SHOULDN'T CARE ABOUT HIM AND EVERYTHING.... SOOOOO, LIKE, YAMAHA

Bait thread I'm out no re
>>
>>17718106
my ex was my first boyfriend i've had and i'll give him credit, he was there for me and wanted to help me through my emotional distress and wanted me to know that he was there and cared for me, almost verbatim what he said

i might be in denial idk
>>
>>17718098

> I shouldn't care about my ex

Why not?
>>
>>17718107
Yep I'm out as well.
>>
>>17718098
You shouldn't care about your ex?

What are you a sociopath, of course you should care. Stop being an asshole. You have a conscience for a reason, Jesus Christ I hate you selfish women

You should feel bad for everyone, it doesn't make you weak or lesser.
>>
>>17718110
OP you've got to be under 21, am I correct in thinking that?
>>
That's a really fucking stupid and dishonest thing to break up over. "I've been stressed about school and my family, let me suck this other dude's dick next weekend."

Should have just told him the truth instead, that you lost interest in him. If you actually liked him, he would reduce your stress, not make if worse.

I hate all women, fuck.
>>
>>17718110
If you're a real female and not a troll, you need legitimate help to fix your incorrect world view

You're an asshole, I'm serious, I'm not even being mean here. You act like an asshole and you think you shouldn't care about other people? What the fuck? Of course you should care, their feelings matter, we all matter. You don't matter more than anyone else, no matter how many great things you think about yourself. Even hobos on the streets are people deserving of sympathy and care, but you don't even think a nice guy who really cared about you deserves for you to care about his feelings after you left him?

I don't think you women quite comprehend how hard it is to find people who genuinely care about you. You're all so superficial and covered in a swarm of dicks wanting you that you think they all love you and it makes you feel special

You're not special, you're an asshole
>>
>>17718121
This, tell him the goddamn truth, "I want hotter dick to ride"

Stop being a fucking pussy, Jesus Christ you're pathetic OP, tell him how it is. Be a fucking man you pussy ass woman. God you're all pathetic there's a reason misogynists exist.
>>
Has anyone ever thought that we pit ourselves against women in these situations (and vise versa) because of how differently our brains operate?

Men could be the crazy ones for thinking relationships come with some unspoken moral contract (we're not, but it's interesting for argument's sake).
>>
>>17718125
Maybe we are wrong

It sucks to be a man where you legitimately feel this moral contract and it consumes your life, but the women in your life don't seem to follow it

Fuck being a man. I'm scared of evolutionary psychological realities so I'll just deny this all hopefully until after I die.
>>
>>17718124
>>17718121
Very Important, OP.
>>
>>17718125
It strikes me as a completely useless argument.

Are you saying we need to show women this in some different way besides direct verbal confrontation?

It's not the words, you're right, the words our just for us men. But it is the beating it into them. That other anon is completely right. Women need to be moulded like clay. You need to knead this shit into them. But it doesn't matter whether you do it with your digits or with your elbows.
>>
>>17718127
>>17718125
Just stay away from women, chemically castrate yourself and eliminate your sex drive. You'll never have to stress yourself out about the juxtaposition of male and female takes on relationships because you'll never feel a desire to be in one.
>>
File: IMG_3727.jpg (201KB, 750x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3727.jpg
201KB, 750x742px
>>17718134
For you
>>
>>17718123
i know. i'm torn really. part of me wants to not care because i've got someone else to care for but another part of me wants to care because i know he's hurting/upset right now.

>>17718121
>>17718124
i thought that i'd be sparing him if i didn't tell him about me not being that interested in him but i'm wrong here i guess

i'm afraid of contacting him because I feel like he's fuming and i don't know what i'd say and i'm afraid he's going to ignore me or pop off
>>
it was a dick move but i don't think quite as much as everyone here is making it out to be.

It seems to me that your reasons for breaking with him while maybe not earnest weren't duplicitous. Not knowing you, it sounds like you have self-sabatoging tendencies and dont want to get close for real. Kind of sounds like a psychology meme but i believe it.

anyway the moral infraction here was posting the pic. if you'd just given the guy a its not you its me speech we would be totally socially above water. Lets be fucking real, it was a month. If it wasnt this guys first rodeo it certainly isnt his last and on the list of strong feelings he'll have a one month tinder relationship is just ehatever.

But don't live your life so capriciously. I say that with reasonably resentless intentions. Youre gonna be miserable if you keep this up.
>>
You've really hit a nail on these beta virgins OP.
>>
also just leave him alone. it would just make things worse for both of you.
>>
>>17718150
*nerve
>>
This thread is fucking weird.

OP is being a typical weirdo who doesn't know what they fuck they're doing with their life and isn't dealing with emotional turmoil so they're seeking emotional satisfaction from others.

Do women do this a lot? Fuck yes.
Bu do men do it as well? Fuck yes.

It's wrong and stupid on her behalf but it's not emblematic of male-female relationships on a wider scale. I feel like a lot of anons are pinning the failures of women on this one dumb teenager.

OP's ex will grow up to realise what she is and get over her. Hopefully OP will grow up to be less exploitative of others.
>>
>>17718150
>I got my dick sucked by the fat girl so I'm now apart of the sexual elite.
> Haha silly BETA virgins, you know so little, you know nothing of the arcane , transcendent knowledge one arrives at after coming down the throat of the fabled 6/10 chubber

Oh and you will get thrown under the bus. Make no mistake about it and remember that someone told it to you. But unlike these poor guys, it will be your wife.
>>
>>17718160
Never mentioned I was, but keep projecting there and continue being a miserable social outcast.
>>
>>17718157
Is that really accurate though?

I think the handful of alpha males who exist in the world are easily the worst at it, but the point is that the majority of women are like this, they're clueless about their basic emotional responsibilities to other people in the same way as OP, and men, largely, aren't.

>>17718162
> never mentioned I was
Your reading comprehension confirms the reality that you are utterly deluded in thinking you're in any way special compared to these guys. It will happen to you. And it will be bad. Count on it.
>>
>>17718168
>in thinking you're in any way special compared to these guys. It will happen to you. And it will be bad. Count on it.
>implying you know anything about my life
Sure thing buddy-o. At least I've never been a cuck like these guys who got rejected from some girl in middle school and now deluded themselves into some unhealthy social isolation.
>>
>>17718180
Diff anon

So what you're saying is that men and women equally do this at the same rate?
>>
>>17718180
The point is exactly that I don't need to know anything about your life.

As in, it's a matter of statistics. Details are irrelevant. And you're just plain stupid to think your details are somehow exempt.
>>
>>17718187
Pretty much. It's similar to the "all men are evilz" shit that tumblrites like to spout about, except in a different sense. Some people just don't have enough perspective, which is why they're still alone.
>>
>>17718190
If you are gonna quote general statistics, don't speak in absolutes.
>>
>>17718190
>matter of statistics
Shit I didn't know we had a master analyst there.
>>
I met a girl like you once.
>10 years ago
You tried to continue to be friends for the first year, after cutting it off a month into feeling me out -- citing "Christianity" and "being born again"
>which was still total bullshit

i never did recover 10 years ago; hell, I still remember where we first met. Sure, the place changed into a baby store, but that bookstore hallway was unique enough.

I still don't like how you're trying to get in touch with me after all this time, despite the fact that you married someone uglier than me
>>
>>17718196
I'm not speaking in absolutes, I'm referring to something specific.

>>17718197
Whoa man you speak English? You think you're some kind of professor or something? Look at mr. fuckin big shot over here everybody.
>>
>>17718195
I see. I'm not a virgin but I've never had a girlfriend. It's a long story, but I had sex with my cousin.

Do you think it's unhealthy to read stuff these other guys are spouting? You know, the whole "women are heartless creatures" stuff. Any tips for an 18 year old guy like me? I'm definitely not bad looking, dress well, but I'm pretty introverted and just go to class and go back to my dorm afterwards.
>>
>>17718210
I'm not saying women are evil. I'm just saying watch the fuck out around them because you will get fucked over because women have some really shit tendencies, which need to be changed, all I'm saying.
>>
>>17718209
>n-no u
Thanks for reiterating what I just said moron
>>
>>17718215
And you're saying men don't have these weird tendencies as well?
>>
>>17718145
You're wrong, it's not sparing him

I know it is counter intuitive, it can be hard to make these decisions

But honestly OP, being HONEST and telling the harsh truth is the BEST thing you can do for someone.

Don't go all out and say "Yeah I'm with him because his dick's bigger and it feels better than you" just say "I have found someone else who I prefer to be with"

Don't make stupid excuses about being stressed
>>
>>17718209
>details are irrelevent
>Im soeaking on something specific
Oh do specify and cite those statistics.
You seem CERTAIN that anon will get figuratively cucked.
>>
>>17718210
Find a girl whose personality seems "wholesome". The reason why you keep seeing these "women are aliens with no emotions" is because a lot of guys go for the "Stacy's" and of course end up being rejected because Stacy's are bitches.
>>
>>17718223
Yes, that's right

People deny this for gender political reasons, but evolutionary psychology is a reality. Why wouldn't it be, literally denial of it is retarded and completely ideological in nature

Evolutionary psychology, gender dimorphism in behavior. Obvious shit, come on society
>>
>>17718218
> honestly thinks I was no youing and not showing you what a fucking retarded embarrassing thing to say what you said was
I forgot this board is filled with 19 year olds.

>>17718223
Not at all to the same degree, no. Degree as in population not severity.

I would say realistically 95% of women are hardcore to the bone like this, whereas only roughly 30% of men are. Based on personal experience, which includes living in the biggest cities in the world.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3074px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3074px
>>17718229
I'm attracted to white girls who look kind of plain yet slightly cute. Like honestly a 6-7/10 is fine for me.

Pic related, it's me. Any other tips?
>>
>>17718238
Go for girls who value their family as well.
>>
>>17718237
Nice made up numbers you pulled out of your ass
>>
>>17718238
White girls won't go for you matey. Rewire your attraction towards asian women.

>>17718244
> based on personal experience
>>
>>17718233
How's those undergrad psych classes going for you?
>>
>>17718247
>based on personal experience
>valid statistics
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>17718247
Why not? There's got to be at least one white girl who's into androgynous skinny looking Asian dudes.
>>
>>17718247
>personal experience
>implying that's how statistics work
Cool, no we can just disregard you as a fucking retard. No wonder you were cucked.
>>
>>17718252
He browses /r9k/, or at the very least shares some of their deluded views. Don't listen to him, he knows nothing of successful relationships. His personal experience showed us that much.
>>
>>17718229
I arrived at the women are terrible meme from seeking out homely, below average girls and having them do this shit to me, someone who in their eyes is indistinguishable from chad.

Which is why I say it's statistical. It doesn't matter who you are, women are just broken.

>>17718251
Boy you are really grasping at straws at this point aren't you. My point about statistics had nothing to do with the 95/30 figure.

>>17718256
See above.

>>17718252
Because you don't deserve them. Face reality. White men barely deserve them, you honestly think you can compete, or that you're even entitled to trying? I mean, by all means, be my guest and give it a shot. But nothing will come of it. Only reason white girls date downwards race wise is out of self-loathing, which is why they inevitably end with niggers. Asian men are too lateral.

>>17718257
I have never been on there save for when my ex gf would browse in front of me,
>>
>>17718257
You seem to know a lot about relationships in general, anon. This is why I've been wanting to get advice from an adjusted person such as yourself.

Anyway, my cousin (the one I had sex with) and I had a falling out and asian girls just remind me of her.

I guess I'm trying to avoid my psychological issues and have been wanting to get a white girlfriend just to forget about her.

I considered therapy, but I don't know.

As for my appearance, what do you think of it? I have a deep, masculine voice too.
>>
>>17718271
No one deserves anything. And your perspective on reality is idiotic. Wake up.
>>
>>17718271
Maybe the problem wasn't with them but you.
>>
>>17718257
Like I said man, it's statistical. You think you know something, or that 'something' can even be known in the first place, and you look down upon everyone who disagrees with you, but it's just not happened to you yet.

There is no such thing as 'successful relationships'. Any long term success is pure accident or obligation. Trust in that.

It's like the markets. If you honestly think you can beat them you've just not been in the game long or deep enough. The only way to success is humbling yourself, realising you ultimately have no control and trying to accident your way into something finally good. It's not deluded. You're deluded. You're just basically naïve. It's the oposite.
>>
>>17718285
Nice outlook on life you sad sack of shit.
>>
tried calling him but no answer. sent him a text and he left me on read. i feel a little empty now.
>>
>>17718279
>>17718281
Yes people deserve things. Want to know why? Because you've arrived at this 'truth' that no one deserves anything because someone told you you don't deserve anything and you personally were stupid enough to believe them. And so you enter into quiet subconscious self-hatred and the rage manifests as this notion that 'no one deserves anything', just a total neutralisation of intrinsic value, because it's such a hard truth to swallow. But you swallow it because you know it's true, because it's so difficult.

But you want to know what's even more difficult? Accepting that people deserve things. Because this means, not just that everyone doesn't deserve it, but that you, for whatever reason, YOU, don't.

And it is more true because it is more painful.
>>
>>17718291
Reality is inherently sad you're in denial if you disagree. Accepting it is the only way to change it.
>>
>>17718295
Smart guy. I hope he avoids you entirely.
>>
>>17718302
Laughing at your life!
>reality is sad
That doesnt mean it can never be happy

Idk where you are getting this "no such thing as a successful relationship" schtick either. Again you are speakin in absolutes when you do not have absolute knowledge.

You are too dumb and sad for me. Blocked!
>>
there's no way for me to salvage this is there
>>
>>17718311
> that doesn't mean it can never be happy
Which is exactly what I said.

All I'm saying is you've got to take responsibility. It's a similar thoughtlessness to that type we find in such bad taste in the case of OP, to believe that you can actually control women and ultimately 'have' successful relationships. It's nothing more than you resting on arbitrary laurels which you don't even recognise as laurels because your head is so far up your own arse. It's just, as I said, accidents (time and situation) and obligation (shoulders of social structure upon which you stomp about like the clueless human you are).

Denial will weed you out of existence. I would rather be sad but alive.
>>
>>17718322
Find God and He'll give you something invaluable in exchange for loss.
>>
>>17718325
Congrats this is the most fedora-tier post I've read all week.
>>
>>17718329
Yeah no it's not.

Squirming like a dog with a broken neck.
>>
>>17718325
TOO
DUMB
AND
SAD!
B L O C K E D
>>
File: 1476950378741.jpg (77KB, 700x470px) Image search: [Google]
1476950378741.jpg
77KB, 700x470px
>>17718336
> LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALA
Good luck in hell.
>>
>>17718346
BLOCKED
L
O
C
K
E
D

>I am soooo cynical and knowledfable
>Statistics!
>>
>>17718348
> I'm so irresponsible haha! idc!!!
> life is beautiful guys you just have to have a big party at the expense of everything and everyone else!!!
>>
>>17718354
Ohh nooo. Oh no, is that what you think of me? C'mon man.
What's wrong, bud. You seem troubled and generally frustrated with life. What's goin on. You can share. This is a judgement free zone, I promise.
>>
>>17718362
I am troubled and generally frustrated with life. The problem is that you aren't.

It's called denial.
>>
>>17718368
That's actually pathetic. Dont be upset that I am not as cynical as you.
>>
>>17718375
Reality is pathetic, if you disagree you're a liar.

Infinitely better to be sad than to be dishonest.
>>
>>17718378
Ignorance is bliss my friend. Until you get KEKED that is.
>>
>>17718380
How old are you?
>>
>>17718378
Lmao lmao are you even real???
What happened to you man?
Im not never sad. I have issues, yeah. But I also have people who support me. Sadness is not and shkuld not be a default. Life can be sad, it can be frustrating. It can also be amazing and wonderful and full of warmth. Please go join a club, get a hobby, make some friends or something. Excersise. Jesus Christ GO TO CHURCH DO SOMETHING FUCK.
>>
>>17718385
I'm looking upon you from above.
>>
>>17718388
Alright wierdo, reconsider your life.
>>
>>17718410
You mean like how you're not?
>>
>>17718229
>The reason why you keep seeing these "women are aliens with no emotions" is because a lot of guys go for the "Stacy's" and of course end up being rejected because Stacy's are bitches.
It's not like I've ever gone for the 8+/10 party girl that does drugs on the side. I've generally gone for average women that claimed to want to settle down. Average women are bitches too. Lots of swinging from relationship to relationship The average person is retarded. On the other side of the token you see threads about how some guy finally got laid and has decided he needs to fuck around.

I don't even get those people. If you want to sleep around and do casual sex whatever, but what's the fucking point in lying about what you want?
>>
>>17718078
Nah, I'll just not associate with thrash.
>>
>>17717974
>put up a picture of him and i on instagram.

Why, literally why did you do that
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.