[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this really the life of an "alpha"? https://ww

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: alexis_ren.jpg (165KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
alexis_ren.jpg
165KB, 1080x1080px
Is this really the life of an "alpha"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-veTvuvjwYE&t=3

What can I do to stop being jealous?
>>
>>17717961
Realize that no one lives this kind of life. Not even "alphas"
>>
>>17717976
The couple in the video live that kind of life.
>>
You're like a teenage girl who wants Kylie Jenner's life
>>
>>17717981
NOT A REAL COUPLE

Do you really expect them to show you the average couple who's vacation isn't exotic, nor wholly romantic and picturesque?
>>
>>17717981
Music Video != reality
TV != reality
Cinema != reality
Hell even documentaries != reality
>>
>>17717981
If you're the sort of dumbass who thinks this is real, you deserve to be unhappy
>>
>>17717997
>>17718001
>>17718009
>it dont real
Uh, surfing, skydiving, swimming and riding a boat are all things well off people do IN REAL LIFE.

Are you all retarded? Is this a gathering of dunces?
>>
>>17718018
Yes, people do those things
Realize that all of those activities were heavily romanticized.

Even betas can do those things. Maybe not with that hot of a chick, but you need to realize what league you are playing in.
>>
>>17718024
Whatever fag, you can literally do everything in the video if you had enough dosh, the only difference is that you'll have to bring the music and hot chick and the camera effects won't be there.

Onto the topic of actually helping OP and not denying the existence of beaches: You don't actually need to do "cool things" to be happy. Distract yourself enough with your hobbies, relationships and passions and you'll get over the jealousy.
>>
>>17717961
It's a music video you retard.

Also, this is not even about being "alpha". Its about having loads of money and getting a gold-digger gf.
>>
>>17718034
>money solves everything

As much as I disagree with the whole dichotomy, this is the most beta thing to say.
>>
>>17717961
Its ok anon we can't all be chads
>>
>>17718065
>money solves everything
I never said that. I just said that you can do the shit in OP's video if you had money, are you 12 years old? Do you not realize that vacations like that cost money?

I NEVER said money solves everything.
>>
>What can I do

Have you tried killing yourself? Cures jealousy 100% of the time, every time.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.