[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it better to have a tattoo if you hate tattoos or have the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tattoo-removal-4-large.jpg (25KB, 451x231px) Image search: [Google]
tattoo-removal-4-large.jpg
25KB, 451x231px
Is it better to have a tattoo if you hate tattoos or have the bleached remnants of a tattoo after getting it removed?
>>
>>17717889
Prolly better to get the tattoo removed. It's just a matter of having the lesser of two evils at that point.
>>
Why the fuck would you get a tattoo if you hate them, is my question?
Were you that retarded as a kid to get one because of the passing fad and not consider your future? In which case, you have to atone for your dumbassery and endure your fucking mutilation.
>>
>>17717895
Ease up, people make mistakes. OP is just questioning hat the best course of action is to correct a mistake.
>>
>>17717895
temporary insanity. I had the idea that I could defeat pain by accepting it. It didn't work out.
>>
>>17717897
Yeah, and when people make mistakes they have to live with them. OP made a dumb shit but permanent decision and now he has to live with it.
>>17717906
Well, statement stands. You fucked up, now you have to accept the responsibility. Honestly, for your pride, I'd either keep it, or get a cover up tat that you can possibly respect, if possible. When you have that shitty remnant it just tells everyone "I was a moron and couldn't even pretend to own up to my stupidity". At this point the best course of action is just to own it.
>>
>>17717912
But tatoos aren't "permanent". They can be lazered off, and that's what this thread is asking about. OP isn't forced to suffer from his past mistakes out of principle.
>>
>>17717889
Bleached

There's probably even a treatment to make the bleached skin match the rest better afterwards
Go for it
>>
>>17717889
get rid of the tattoo
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.