[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Taking gf to a drive in >neither of us have been to one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161029_232254.jpg (149KB, 1440x1002px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161029_232254.jpg
149KB, 1440x1002px
>Taking gf to a drive in
>neither of us have been to one before
Any tips for a setup or preparation?
>>
>>17717888
bring weed
>>
I hope you're not planning on trying to have sex
>>
>>17717946
What? No dude we're just tryna catch a movie. I just wanna know if there's anything we should plan for in advance for the movie besides leaving early to snatch a good spot
>>
bring snacks and make sure your windshield is clean so you can see the movie.
>>
>>17717888
Yeah, if you're going to stay in the car, def make sure to clean the windshield. Snacks, a few beers, a joint, and it's all good. If you're going to be sitting outside ,are sure you have good chairs, or pillows if you're sitting in the back of a truck/SUV.
Also if you are in a truck or SUV, don't be a total dick and park in the front.
Also don't be a total dick and leave your trash all over the place
>>
>>17718064
If a guy took me to a drive in movie and brought along beers, I'd be very concerned
>>
>>17717888
Tint your windows. Park in the back. Thank me later.
>>
>>17718069
All the drive ins I know of are double features. If you can't have three beers over the span of like 5 hours and drive home, then you're probably 12 years old, or 90 pounds.
>>
>>17717888
Wear your letterman jacket and comb your hair back
>>
>>17718064
its illegal to consume alcohol in your vehicle.
>>
>>17718093
You're assuming that a) the movie is a double feature and b) the driver is stopping at three beers
>>
>>17718165
Yeah, too bad it's not illegal to be a little bitch.
>>17718173
I am not assuming anything. I said "a few beers" not a 24 pack. You're assuming because someone has beer, they're going to drink to excess. Most logical thing is to buy a 6 pack, three beers for each. And I don't know how many drive ins you have been to, but the three that are in my general area are ALL double features. That's like, one of the main perks of going to the drive-in
>>
File: 1475699028508.png (2MB, 1278x677px) Image search: [Google]
1475699028508.png
2MB, 1278x677px
>>17717888
Step 1: go comando
Step 2: unzip when something noisy happens in the movie
Step 3: grab her hand on scary moment
Step 4: yell "say hello to my little friend!" In quiet movie moment as you introduce her to Mr UnderPants
Step 5: enjoy free blowjob

In jail
>>
unless its cold where you live its generally more enjoyable to sit outside your car, so bring a blanket and some camping chairs, bringing food and drinks would be good as well since double features are actually a long time so you'll probably want a meal at some point

I don't know if you're aware of this, but the way drive-in movies work is that they don't have speakers or anything, they actually transmit the movie's sound over the radio. So at the start of the movie they'll tell you to turn on your radio and to what station to set it to. If your car doesn't have a radio or it doesn't work then you wont have a very good time. Additionally if you're going to sit outside as I recommend then you should get a portable radio to bring out with you.
>>
>>17717888
Carry a portable radio for sound, unless you want to keep the engine running throughout the films. You'd be surprised how quickly the sound system drains the battery unless the alternator is charging it.

Otherwise, fill up at the servo/gas station before going in.

Have fun m8
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.