[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I live for? I'm a new grad and I'm lucky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

What should I live for?

I'm a new grad and I'm lucky to have a job and be supporting myself.

the question is, what the fuck do I look forward to? I've always been in school, looking forward to graduation or the end of the semester. or an internship, looking forward to the end of the internship.

but now that i'm done with that shit, I don't see an 'end' in site. I don't have a real direction or a goal to work towards, and I don't really have a burning desire to dedicate my life to a particular craft or field of study.

tl;dr how do i live life without the structure of an academic institution and parental supervision
>>
You work for the next 40+ years, and then (hopefully) retire. Along the way, the general story is that you meet someone, get married and have kids
>>
>>17717736
Are there viable alternatives?
>>
>>17717741
Sure: win lottery, miraculously not squander it and retire early.
>>
>>17717728
>I don't have a real direction or a goal to work towards
well duh there's your problem. you should have a goal to work towards.
>>
File: hot.jpg (10KB, 403x267px) Image search: [Google]
hot.jpg
10KB, 403x267px
>>17717750
>guys what should i live for
>you should have something to live for
>>
>>17717758
you expect complete strangers to know what you want to do with your life?
think about what you're passionate about ffs. no one can figure that out but you
>>
>>17717769
I'm passionate about dicking your mum
>>
>>17717774
k mate, I don't know what I expected from a thread with a fucking Alberto Barbosa pic anyway.
I was open to discuss whatever doubts you have but you just want others to handle everything for you and not have any responsibility yourself.
if having to think for yourself for 1 second brings you such discomfort to the point of lashing out like a child then you I won't bother trying to help you since you clearly don't want to help yourself.
>>
I've been graduated for over 2 years and I'm still figuring that out. My job is alright but it doesn't really bring much fulfillment. Try to find hobbies or activities you enjoy, keep yourself busy etc.
Sorry I don't really have a good answer, I'm kinda in the same boat.
>>
>>17717818
This. Either find a job you like, which I assume isn't easy, or see you job as a means to fund a hobby, an interest, or a passion. My current passions are bicycling, board games and craft beer
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.