[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"What do you have to offer?" What the fuck is a guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg (386KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg
386KB, 1000x1000px
"What do you have to offer?"

What the fuck is a guy supposed to offer a girl?

>Job
>In good shape
>know how to cook, hold a conversation, be funny, maybe an instrument or some creative outlet

>"anything else you do anon?"

like wtf
>>
>>17717693
>bitches expect me to be an interesting person that brings more than the basics to the table
>>
Guys who have that stuff to offer a diamond dozen.
>>
>>17717702
>>17717708

>more than the basics

Like what? Seriously. Can you name anything specific that would separate a guy from the rest of the crowd

>inb4 vague shit like just b urself, have a personality lulz
>>
>>17717716
>inb4 vague shit like just b urself, have a personality lulz
That shit matters the most actually. People are all very, very similar sans some rare examples who lean to some extreme; so all you need to have is the qualities your potential mate values the most; and perhaps the ability to present them right. Also shit like "know how to cook, hold a conversation" is not something to mention. What's next "take daily showers"?

It can be your passion playing the flute or your anime pillows collection.

In the end, all you really need is to be the person she loves to be around and this depends on her as much as on you. So it's lesser about sticking out of the crowd with a checklist of impressive skills (although these are always good) and more about not being square peg in a round hole.
>>
>>17717708
>diamond dozen.
a dime a dozen.
>>
>>17717747
This post was vague and said absolutely nothing. Great politician's answer
>>
>>17717716
>>inb4 vague shit like just b urself, have a personality lulz
Since you've inb4'd these things, I really can't answer your question.
>>
>>17717754
those are meme answers that communicate nothing meaningful

>guys i have this problem xyz
>just b urself
>guys there's a man in my house with a gun
>just b urself
>guys my dog just shit on my baby's mouth
>just b urself

it gets old real quick
>>
>>17717752
>I Am New Here: The Post
>>
>>17717761
>guys i have this problem xyz
Let's start here then, what's the problem?
>>
>>17717761
There's really nothing we can tell you then
>>
>>17717753
Well, I can make it simpler for you.

If you're trying to hook up with some chick from a trailer park, being a doctor makes you stand out. If you're trying to hook up with some chick from the med school, being a doctor is as special as having a penis.

Now let's consider the other side more in depth. You have a huge cock, super big and very impressive. It'd be a plus for many chicks but f the girl you want has a tight pussy and a small dick fetish, your huge cock becomes a downside.

Does that work for you?
>>
>>17717716
>>17717761

You are the the unfortunate sometimes 4 eyed geeky villainish comic relief in movies.
>im perfect but women dont like me. There MUST be a secret.
If youre gonna berate people for actually tryin to help then maybe you should know the outcome as well
> nothings going to help you.
>>
>>17717693
>>17717702

There's no rule that says you have to stay with a woman who you also don't find interesting.
>>
>>17717804
Obviously not. That'd be idiotic.
>>
>>17717693
dont worry op, it is a blessing in the skies that these types of women turn you down. you should not allow yourself to be taken for granite
>>
>>17717693

1/2

>Job
Everyone has (or should) have a job, this ain't anything special
>In good shape
Everyone should be in good shape, not to attract women, but for the sake of your own health, a vast majority of people meet the bare minimum of "being in good shape"
>Know how to cook
Again, everyone in this day and age can learn how to cook with all the youtube tutorials out there or you can just go to culinary school for a month, nothing exemplary.
>Hold a conversation
There are people who can go out and start a conversation with anyone, this again is a skill that can be honed with enough practice, it's not something you're born with.
>Be funny
Not a requirement, but I get the impression when people say being funny they mean self-aggrandizing humor when really all it should mean is having quick wit and being self-aware, not literally being a comedian or clown.
>Maybe an instrument
Any teenage moron can learn how to play the guitar even with minimal effort put in.
>Creative outlet
Anyone can do art...That doesn't mean that most of the art out there is good..see deviantart...

So as you can see my man, you're just doing stuff that's the bare minimum and expecting a pat on the back for it, surprised you didn't include "brush my teeth everyday and wipe my butt after I poop" in there.
>>
>>17717834
>"brush my teeth everyday and wipe my butt after I poop"
>tfw when I do this and dumb whores with crazy standards still don't want to suck my dick :(
>>
>>17717834

2/2

With all that said, doesn't mean you should bend yourself out of shape learning "new" hobbies you don't find interesting just to impress women, you should do new things cause *you* want to do them and become completely enamored in them, sadly in the group of hobbies that don't belong in this category is your hentai collection, video games, and anime...you can still watch your chinese cartoons and play call of duty as LEISURE, not as primary hobbies, that's what this stuff was meant for in the first place.

Us men should always be striving to strengthen ourselves not only physically as well as mentally. Here's a simple hobby for you, read a book. Make sure to read and finish at least 2 books in a month, it's surprising the number of people who don't just read out of the stuff they got in high school, not only will you be increasing your own knowledge about the world you'll slowly realize that you will start getting different perspectives on life from other people's eyes and slowly by slowly have more stuff to talk about with other people, and genuinely be interested in their lives, instead of just coming off as a needy prick who just wants a home for his dick.

So that's a good starting point, read and finish a damn book, other stuff you can pick up is biking, hiking, camping, archery, gymnastics, parkour, yoga(great way to meet women as long as you're not creepy about it), meditation, lifting, jiu jitsu, boxing etc..etc..

Invest in yourself so that others may want to have a reason to want to be invested in you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.