[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate myself. I want some friends I can hang out with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: hhhehehe.jpg (172KB, 813x520px) Image search: [Google]
hhhehehe.jpg
172KB, 813x520px
I fucking hate myself. I want some friends I can hang out with casually/chill/play video games/goof off with like I had in High School but it seems like those days are over. Social interaction is painfully boring. I'm a boring 30 year old and the other person is a fucking even more boring 30 year old. What am I supposed to do with my life? I'm not interested in focusing on my career because there's nothing that I enjoy, and am confident about that also makes money.
>>
fight for social democracy and justice (no communism pls)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DTbashsKic
>>
>>17717597
I know people in their late 20s who still chill and fuck around the same as they did at 19. Most of them are into partying hard, but there are probably exceptions out there. You just gotta find em.

What's your current career state? Do you have some money to throw around? What have you tried? etc.
>>
>>17717650
My parents got me a job in IT at a company that my rich Jew relative works at, I go there 30 hours a week, the minimum amount possible. I hate the office and it's full of annoying yuppies. I talk to noone and keep my headphones on all the time. Been doing that for 2 years and I'm terrified of leaving. I am poor as fuck but I don't want to spend any more time at that god-forsaken place.

I was a stoner/music kid as a teenager, and now I really like watching youtube videos and anime. I'm a good musician and I'm into comedy, but I'm not really that funny of a person because I'm such an introvert, just always liked that nihilistic fuck-you attitude they have. Also semi-history nerd.
>>
>>17717660
I'm kinda lucky, I really enjoy coding so I'm trying to get my career started in that. I spent about 4 years doing retail and other shitty jobs before going back to school.

I don't have much good advice for you. Just that everyone hates their job, but you can try to be ambitious and enjoy the rat race a little by being a greedy asshole like me.

Also, most of the previously mentioned people who still like to have fun and play video games and such tend to be waiters. You could try making friends with some of those.
>>
>>17717699
I always wanted to be a comedian or a musician or something. But when I see my own work I cringe, so I just have piled of half finished projects that I'm afraid to show anybody.

I miss when I was in a band in High School. I spent all day just hanging out with my friends and there was always random chaos and drugs and people around. I think I got spoiled by that. Nothing else can quite compete with it. But being in a band like that in 30...it seems like I'm way too old for that sort of thing, and like I said before...too self conscious. And at the end of the day it can't make me a living so it's a waste of time.
>>
>>17717731
Well, if you enjoy it enough it's not a waste of time. It's also an opportunity to meet cool people. There's a youtube channel, Stoned Meadow of Doom, that uploads a couple albums a day. Most of them just get a few thousand views, they don't make any money. But it's still good music, and the band members still get to go to shows at local bars and be rock stars for a few minutes.

I play guitar and suck fairly hard, in most ways. It just takes a serious amount of work to get really good at anything in life. But pursuing something is still better than boredom.
>>
>>17717731
It's never too late to make your dreams come true. You seem to be a nice guy, by the way. I would be your friend, but probably you live far away from here.
>>
>>17717764

Yah....maybe I need to stop being so cynical and find a way to be more confident with my creative stuff and stop feeling so cringey. I always feel like I'm embarrassing myself, and the one time I saw myself on tape doing it outwardly I felt like shit. And yet, I continue to do it just to have something to do....I donno man.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.