[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My onetis just agreed to go on a date but I've literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1471993717249.jpg (7KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1471993717249.jpg
7KB, 238x192px
My onetis just agreed to go on a date but I've literally never gone on one what do? I've already kinda screwed up by nor having anything planned to text her back.
>>
Just text her back saying "Awesome, see you then :)"
>>
Kinda hard but you must relax. Talk to them like youre talking to one of your friends. Dont put too much pressure on yourself. Just chat and giggle. Also, do something fun for a first date. A lot of people do drinks and coffee etc. I like to do things like pool, golf range, etc. I feel it eases the mood and decreases the chance of awkward silences
>>
>planning
Just be yourself.
>>
Alright we agreed to delay the date by two days so (she doesn't know I have nothing planned)
>>17717604
We're pretty good friends but my social status is nonexistent compared to hers. I'm pretty bad at small talk with people but maybe it will go well.
>>17717606
I suck
>>
>>17717593
Do something easy, like chatting with her over dinner. On the following dates you can go out and do something interesting, like say, walking out to a nice place and admire the sights. You can even drop compliments, but do so sparingly.
Oh and try not to show desperation.
>>
>>17717593
Congrats, OP! Go take what you want and go win one for the little guy.
>>
>>17717604
Dooon't treat her like just a friend because then she'll treat you like one.

Watch out if she starts treating you like she would one of her friends. That is a sign she doesn't see you as a potential partner.

Just be a bit flirty and give yourself some worth.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.