[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex told me she's found a new man, as our relationship was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0898.jpg (46KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0898.jpg
46KB, 600x300px
Ex told me she's found a new man, as our relationship was no longer viable what with me moving to college and everything. She keeps phoning and asking me to meet her to see if I'm okay, as I'm in my hometown for a week. Should I fuck her?
>>
>>17717457
>Should I fuck her
If its that easy sure. Dont be a fucking bitch when the drama comes and "feelings" get in the way
>>
>>17717462
It's unbelievably tempting desu. Part of it is just pure jealousy, and the devil on my shoulder is telling me to try.
>>
>>17717609
Shit im telling you to try. Just dont fucking bitch out. You gonna fuck for the sake of fucking you leave any kind of heart at the damn door.
>>
>>17717617
Is it the moment I sell my soul? I'm naturally a hopeless romantic, hence why I got burned when I tried to do a limited-run FWB thing with her.
>>
>>17717622
Oh in that case you definitly must! Cause i was the same thing and i did the same thing back in the day. However it makes you feel learn from it.
>>
>>17717628
How did it go for you?
>>
>>17717638
It went like shit hahahah. Seriously. I aint got no problem with man whoring. More power to ya. But when i tried that shit it made me feel disgusted. It was like i didnt view her like a person anymore. Like i just had sex with an object. No feelings no love no caring just using a thing to get my rocks off. I couldnt give a shit less if she got diagnosed with cancer the next day she was just a means to an end for me. And its not like she deserved it. She was actually sweet and hot as fuck hense the reason why it went down but, just no love.

Made me realize the next time i had sex with someone i actually loved it made it mean a hell of a lot more. Whorin is easy, any rando can take a dick. Lust is a completely different kind of fuckin to me than love.
>>
>>17717662
Part of it is that I want to simulate the love we felt for each other. But she'll probably end up blocking me straight after.
>>
>>17717700
>Part of it is that I want to simulate the love we felt for each other

Then itll be your downfall. Dont do it. You want to fuck with feelings. Thats called making love. Theres a difference. You want to fuck or make love to her.

In the current situation you described where shes already almost on another track and you still want to have feelings then youre the one thats gonna hurt.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.