[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Females, why do you prefer tall men? Why is being short and weak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Females, why do you prefer tall men? Why is being short and weak unattractive to you?
Also, what other qualities are you attracted to, and more importantly why?
I just want to understand the thought process behind it. Most men wouldn't care if a woman was short or weak, so what is the difference?
>>
>>17717293
Next time use the "Ask the opposite gender" thread.

Do you need advice on how to get over your insecurity?
>>
I'm around 6ft and I still feel short.
>>
>>17717293
biology, women are conditioned to want a man who is strong and able to defend and provide for them because they themselves are soft, weak, and forced to raise and nurture children most of the time.

Stop bitching and lift some weights.
>>
hi im a woman im 1.65 m and i prefer short guys for no reason but i always did
>>
>>17717331
how short are we talking here?

Robert Downey Jr. or Danny Devito?
>>
>>17717293
they like tall men because it makes them feel protected. isnt much else to it. its not rocket science. its the same reason they like mma fighters.
>>
>>17717293

Tall people tend to be in charge.
>>
>>17717327
you can lift as many fucking weights as you want if your a dwarf your a dwarf and you will never reach the same level of the strength that a tall guy can achieve if he lifts as much as you. Of you can you can reach your genetic maximum, of course you can beat the slim tall guys who don't do shit, but genetics are genetics and if a 6'7 dude comes at you while your 5'5 well... the years in gym are not going to bring you shit period. Darwinism is inescapeable
>>
>>17717495
>if a 6'7 dude comes at you while your 5'5 well... the years in gym are not going to bring you shit period

Lol clueless
>>
>>17717495
if the small guy learns how to actually fight he would easily beat the tall guy. people who advocate weight training as though its a form of self defense are clueless.
>>
>>17717497
>>17717503
(sry for my bad English) What I meant to say is that even when a small guy works out and is experienced in fighting , he can only win if the other guy is NOT experienced and ribbed as much in these areas. If a very tall guy works out and knows self defense very well, and a small guy has the same amount of skill, the very tall guy will most likely will even though he could be a World Wide MMA champion as in this case . Darwinism at work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
>>
>>17717520
well thats true in most cases, that is why they have weight classes in combat sports.

that video you have posted isnt an example. mcgreagor is clearly messing about.
>>
>>17717534
and that's perfectly fine that way. The guy I originally replied to said "stop bitching and lift some weights" but behind that bitching there is some reason to a certain degree. Still, I dont't want to put down small guys I'm below avearage myself, and it's good to make the best out of ourselves.

Yeah the Video is not dead serious but it clearly illustrates how much harder it is for mcgreagor to strike, in a real fight he would be crushed easily if he's trapped once. He can only use his agility to run way before he catches him.
>>
>>17717574
yeah, if a pro fighter was fighting with someone that tall and big, they could lose.

i hate the gym culture desu. lifting weights has become incredibly popular in the last few years and all people care about is getting big.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.