[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it considered "weird" to show up to a party by yourself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Is it considered "weird" to show up to a party by yourself? I got invited to it (some guys I know are throwing it) but my one friend I was suppose to go with is bailing.
>>
>>17717028
Not if you're friends with a bunch of people going.
Otherwise yes.
>>
>>17717028
no go ahead and mingle and you can leave whenever you want. I actually prefer to go solo
>>
If you're the sort of person who sits in the corner when they don't know anyone, yes.
>>
>>17717030
Oh yeah I know a bunch of people that are going and a few of the guys themselves that are throwing it. I just feel weird walking in by myself you know?
>>
>>17717028
If you've got some average social skills, sure.

The only thing might be that it's extra important to become friends with the other people there quickly.

If it's a small party you'll get easly noticed and if the people there are decent the won't leave you out.

If it's a bigger party, you should get to know as many people as possible the first thing you do because then the will help introduce you to others.

That will help you so that there's not any awkward situation where eveybody's doing something and you're standing in a corner drinking by yourself.
>>
>>17717028

Not weird at all, since you know other people.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.