[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is it /adv/. I don't know what to do. I have a hopeless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: see-lonely-sad-pain.jpg (28KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
see-lonely-sad-pain.jpg
28KB, 700x560px
This is it /adv/. I don't know what to do.
I have a hopeless crush on a girl. and it kills me knowing she's probably getting fucked right now. I haven't eaten in days, I don't sleep. I'm just so depressed.
what do?
>>
Move the fuck on, detach yourself from her, go out meet people and forget about her.
>>
>>17716948
>she's probably getting fucked right now
And?
Why arnt you fucking someone as well?
>>
>>17716948
well maybe you are an asshole I dont know I also don't know a solution which personally suits you but I would do the following : you need to be hard for the rest of your life now , dont trust anyone anymore. From now one your biggest pleasure in life will be to fight. Existentialist Pain itself is the reason why you live, because you want to fight until they end even though you know all the odds are against you and you know that live has been unfair to you. Now you have one advantage to your fellow "alpha man". You can actually call yourself really tough now. Life has not been served to you on a table, you had to endure it all while the others took all your interests. Be Angry and Proud. (sry for my bad English)
>>
>>17716948
Ask her out
>>
>>17716948
If you are this upset about a girl, grow up and move on.
If being upset about her is a channel for something else (sounds like it is if you're not eating), do some soul searching. It's not her that you need. You need to be able to love yourself before you can love someone else, and she represents something to you that you don't have, but want.
Detach her from whatever that is, and start working on yourself. It will get better.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.