[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't like my girlfriend and being with her is making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (4MB, 3840x4320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 3840x4320px
I don't like my girlfriend and being with her is making me miserable.
But everytime I attempt to even do so, she starts beating herself and threatening suicide.
It's exhausting. I know I don't love her. Being with her only because I don't wish for her to hurt herself.
What do I do so that she stops and we're able to separate peacefully.
>>
>>17716604
leave her, her own fault if she does something
>>
Check the video recording laws in your area. Is it legal to film someone w/o their consent? If yes, put your phone/camera on record when you break up with her. Be firm. When she starts freaking out and you have it on camera, then is the time to step outside for a moment. You can even placate her and tell her youll think about not leaving you just need a moment to yourself outside. That's when you call the police. Stand outside when they arrive and show them the video before going inside. Tell them how she's threatening suicide because you broke up with her, and ask that they put her on a 72 hour psych hold because she needs help.

It sounds mean, but I assure you, this is the KINDEST thing you can do for her. She desperately needs professional help.
>>
>>17716604

Contact a psychiatrist and tell him the details.
Then just dump her knowing that if she does hurt herself it will be the psychs fault for acting unprofessionally.
>>
>>17716611

This, in all honesty,

You want to 'seperate peacefully', however; that requires both parties to be in agreement. If she chooses not to handle this peacefully then there is nothing you can do to stop that. You need to understand the implications of that and I can imagine that sort of behaviour is why your relationship is so rocky now, because she resorts to dramatic methods to get what she wants.

By staying with her under this pretense, you're enabling this behaviour. You're wanting to leave for your sake, you need to man up and do just that. Leave for YOUR sake and let her worry about her own sake.
>>
>that image

*BRAAAPPPT*

What is it from?
>>
>>17716604
Threatening suicide is emotional abuse. That's not a bold or controversial statement, it's a common example of serious emotional abuse inflicted upon people in the context of romantic relationships. It is manipulative, dishonest, and a sure sign that the relationship needs to end as soon as possible.

It's possible that she's just saying it in order to control you. It's possible that she really THINKS she means it but wouldn't actually go through with it. It's possible that she would actually hurt herself. But honestly, no matter what the case is, your current situation is untenable.

You are not responsible for her own actions toward herself. By that I mean two things: 1) It's not your job to keep her from hurting herself, and 2) it is not even within your power to make her or prevent her from hurting herself.

My advice is to leave.
>>
>>17716604
she wont do it. they never do
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.