[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm taking some extracurricular classes lately, and there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 821.png (316KB, 493x365px) Image search: [Google]
821.png
316KB, 493x365px
I'm taking some extracurricular classes lately, and there's a cute, introvert girl that I like. We once hanged out with some mutual friends, and since then we've had some small talks before/after our lessons.

Last week, I waited for her at the bus stop (her home is a bit far from where the place we have our classes is - I don't take the bus unless I want to go downtown).

Anyway, we had a general conversation, and before she left the bus, I asked her if she had plans for Friday or the weekend (to be precise, I asked her if she would go out with her best friend that they usually go out, I happen to know her), and she said yes at first, but then she changed it to "I don't know, maybe". I asked her if she wanted it to come with me and some others guys/girl she also knows (my best friend had his birthday and he took us out on Friday), she mumbled something, and then just left saying: "Good evening anon" (I also told her to text me because we haven't yet decided if it was going to be for Friday or Saturday).

She didn't text me at all, and she probably didn't go out that night.

Should I try again while we're on the bus to ask her out, but this time just the two of us? Or is it a lost case? She showed some interest while we were waiting for the bus (she could just say hi and then remain silent, but she instead chose to talk to me, at least she doesn't hate me I suppose). Could this be part to that she is kind of shy/introverted?
>>
>>17716417

Do you really want to be in a relationship with such an indirect, beat around the bush, indecisive, ambivalent, shy, passive person that you have to be ridiculously pushy to get anything done and always be in a state of uncertainty whether she wanted it after all?
If you do, at least sign a contract before having sex so at least you dont get wrecked when she cries rape on you, all because she mumbled no.
>>
>>17716440
Jesus Christ, I haven't even got to know her, that's why I want to go out with her, so I can get to know her and then decide if I want to go further with it. You don't have to be so edgy.
>>
>>17716490
>>17716490
OP you are an autist and probably scaring this girl

dont talk to her assertively again and forget about being friends with her. shes probably told 5+ ppl about what a creep you are
>>
File: 31c.jpg (51KB, 447x614px) Image search: [Google]
31c.jpg
51KB, 447x614px
>>17716531
Also note that I wasn't talking, I was shouting at her.
>>
Sounds like she's uninterested and trying to let you know that without spelling it out in her own awkward way. Especially the thing where she said yes to hanging out with her friend then maybe sounds to me like she realized she didn't want you to be able to tag along or something so she'd rather be vague.

Yeah there's a 1% chance or something that she's so shy that she cannot help but display zero enthusiasm when someone she likes asks her out seemingly, but you can't base your decisions on that tiny chance.

To top it all off, you said she could've said hi and remained silent, but I don't know where you're from, but that sounds pretty damn rude to me if you run into someone you know enough to make small talk with sometimes.
>>
>>17716601
Well we could have had a basic conversation, and then just simply not talk while we were on the bus, I guess, but she started asking me some pretty generic stuff and kept on.

Is all these true only in my fantasy world?
>>
>>17716630
I mean, yeah it shows that she doesn't dislike you, but why can't she just be friendly? You wouldn't take this as a sign from any other girl (all else being equal), right?
>>
>>17716635
The other day, during a break, I was browsing some random crap, and then I saw something funny and I chuckled. She was standing in front of me talking to a girl, and she immoderately turned around and asked me if this was about what she was telling the other girl.

I said no, and then I joined their conversation for a bit, before going back to class.

Is it just her or because of me? I really can't tell anymore.
>>
>>17716664
You were there and I wasn't, and on top of that you know a lot more about this person than I do. But the bare description to me sounds like she was being quite self-conscious, to hear laughter and her first thought being that she's being laughed at.
>>
>>17716680
Being self-conscious often translates to being shy/introverted, which is mostly true for her. We never had such a long conversation before getting on the bus with her.

In general, she seems to be different than the other girls I've met. She's humble,
introverted/shy, has a great taste, etc.

It just seems to me that I should really get to know her, somehow I find great appeal to her.

Would it be vain to ask her out again, this time more clearly?
>>
>>17716712
It's not vain but it is pointless to me. You have already showed your interest. It doesn't matter that you did not literally ask her out.

If you want to try again, you might as well wait until her opinion of you has gotten a chance to change. Talk to her more. Spend more time around her. Give her a chance to feel like she has an idea of who you are. You obviously have an idea of who she is but that doesn't mean she's gotten an as in depth impression of you so far.
She has already discreetly communicated that right now, she's not aching to do stuff with you. Better to try again in two weeks than tomorrow, if you get what I mean...
>>
>>17716723
Normally, I would just forget about her, and move on, but I'll keep on trying to get her attention or something, go out with her finally.

I'll try to get her to know me better, so maybe she'll like me. As I've realized, we share the same taste in lots of things, including music.
Will this ever work?

Thanks for replying to all of my posts, by the way.
>>
>>17716743
There's no saying whether it will work, but it's your best bet. You don't know what she's looking for and whether she's even in the position to look for a new relationship. Obviously there's a risk she meets someone else in the meantime or that she likes you less (or finds you less compatible with her) with time. But it has better chances than asking her again right away. This is also pretty common for guys to do, I feel because they read about the window of opportunity so much and being assertive and what not... but it can feel really demeaning to be on the other end of that. If you just made it clear that you were not looking to kiss someone or go on a date or whatever, and they try again in a matter of days or minutes (yeah that happens), it feels like they are just mindlessly trying to refresh instead of stopping to realize that you probably had reasons for not wanting it yesterday and the chance that those reasons changed overnight is extremely slim.

Also, there are other reasons that could make her more guarded (like extreme shyness) that getting to know you a bit better could also help with.

Basically I'd try to keep yourself on her radar, keep trying to be friendly and talk to her every chance you get, but try not to get too invested in the possibility yet (and definitely keep your eyes open for other women), then try again if you know each other a bit better and you still feel the same way in some time. Amount of time hardly matters, it's more how much time you spent during that time frame. Biggst indicator for when it's go time is whether her attitude towards you changes and she starts seeking you out (for example) or singling you out to talk to just you.

No problem at all!
>>
>>17716417
Stick your cock in there like BLAAAASSSSSTTTTT
>>
>>17716757
I knew she liked a classmate of mine (taller than me, and so I guess more attractive than me), but knowing him, he wasn't the least interested in her, and while I was out with my friends 1 or 2 weeks ago, I saw her and her friend were sitting with him and some other friends of him (we were sitting at the same bar, she had asked her friend to get him to go out with them), but fortunately, nothing came out of that. I don't think she could have found anyone else in the meantime.

Do I have any hopes or is she just interested in taller or whatever guys?
>>
>>17716788
Try to let go of this mindset. You don't know what she saw in him, there's no point in speculating. Most people are also attracted to a range of things, so it hardly matters what she's attracted to, only whether you are part of that.

I know it's hard but worrying about those things you don't just have no control over but also no insight in will wear you down pointlessly.
>>
>>17716791
You are right, but this is what I see:
She barely know the other guy, and she likes him.

She barely knew me, she wasn't interested, she now knows more about me, she still isn't interested.

Is the thing that if you don't get someones attention right away (or at least in a certain period of time) right here? I am going to keep trying anyway, but could this be true in my case and she has just labeled me as "just another guy from my classes?"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.