[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

write down anything here and i will tell you what you are thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 17u5pe8sgc6ixjpg.jpg (29KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
17u5pe8sgc6ixjpg.jpg
29KB, 636x358px
write down anything here and i will tell you what you are thinking rn (unique responses)
>>
I like to fuck single moms
>>
>>17716277
"haha this guys a moron lets see if he can think what im thinking"
>>
>>17716284
I'm /x/ I don't doubt people's abilities.
>>
>>17716296
"haha this guy is so wrong"
>>
>>17716268
There's a pumpkin on the table in front of me.
>>
>>17716316
No I want you to be right. Be right god damn

Spoiler: I'm thinking "you can do it!"
>>
>>17716318
"haha theres no pumpkin but lets just see"
>>
OP, you seem to think that everyone is thinking some variation on the same thing.
You may not be as good at mind-reading as you think.
>>
>>17716336
"wow this guy is really good but i cant tell him that". not my fault your responses arent unique.
>>
>>17716353
>unique

I wish vaginas where able to make out the way face lips do.
>>
>>17716364
"hahha this is so stupid" and no not a unique response. i meant life experiences.
>>
>>17716379
secondly you thought i should be having sex right now.
>>
>>17716379
But you keep getting it wrong, no matter.
>i meant life experiences.
what did he mean by this?

>>17716382
Should I? I could, but I'm not sure if I feel like it. I made a thread about it, and I'm not getting the answers I want.
>>
Florida
>>
>>17716403
"hahah this guy is never going to guess this one"
>>
>>17716400
yes because you keep putting others interests before yours and its making you feel upset. i think it would make you temporarily happy maybe for a week or so but in the long run you want to mend a past relationship or find someone better.
>>
>>17716423
I already got someone better though, but she's busy this weekend. And I'm going to do sex with a third one tomorrow. Not sure how the happy maybe for a week works, since I'm going to sex several times before the end of next week.

You're not very helpful, but I know you want to be and don't

Also pigeons
>>
>>17716434
im not sure if i feel like it...and then youre like i got two people coming up. you sound really confused. and the person over the weekend is gonna suck and youre gonna like the second girl. pigeons.
>>
>>17716471
The one tonight might suck. The one tomorrow might be nice, but maybe you're right. The one I'm meeting in a few days is a real nice lay.

I'm more lazy than confused, but I might be putting other's interests before mine.
>>
>>17716499
i think u should skip the girl tonight and wait for the second girl. i think shes someone worth putting time into.
>>
I want to post in this thread but I have no original thoughts in my mind at the current moment so I'm just writing this down
>>
>>17716503
i say this because she'll be sad that you hooked up with someone else
>>
>>17716503
You might be right, but she's hiding it well, since she told me to go for it if I didn't want to save myself.
>>
>>17716524
save your self from what? confused
>>
>>17716534
for, not from
>>
i will beat the shit out of an emu tonight
>>
>>17716642
Did you succeed?
>>
I'm a little rat, you're a little rat. We're little rats and we dance on our legs.
>>
>>17717412
It's not even 7 yet
>>
gologolo
>>
Why did she cheat on me?
>>
>>17716268
Multiculturalism is great
>>
I'm a proctologist
>>
I don't want to get fired from my job. I wish I could fit in with regular people. What is wrong with me?
>>
I'm very shy but am loud.
>>
>>17716268
I can't tell if I like her for her or if I'm just super lonely.
Part of me thinks she likes me but I know that's not the case and that she's just nice.
Of all the people, why my supervisor who I can't ask?
>>
File: IMG_4103.png (317KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4103.png
317KB, 640x1136px
Waka Flocka Flame, one hood-ass nigga
Ridin' real slow bendin' corners, my nigga
>>
Scooby Doo
Dooby Scoo
Lmao
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.