[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For a while now, there has been a group of teenagers coming to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Hate.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hate.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
For a while now, there has been a group of teenagers coming to sit at my doorstep for their parties.

They are noisy, they litter, the smoke of their cigarettes gets through any opening, and they're disrespectful to me and my blind elderly mother.

Any attempt to tell them to behave has resulted in nothing, as expected. For some reason, when we called the police, they have done nothing. Just drive by without even stopping.

This is not America, so I don't have a right to hurt them or threat them even if they're in my property. I am an autistic chubby manchild, so I'm not confident to stand up to them. And they are a large group.

What can I do?
>>
Please, send help.
>>
>>17716260
Put something sticky or messy on your steps so they cant sit there, get a huge dog to scare them off. Work out and get stronger so you can stand up to them
>>
>I can't stand up to them
Either that or put up with it. They're a bunch of teenagers mate, grow a fucking pair.

drop (ice-cold or boiling) water on them next time they do that. Have a knife or a bat handy in case they get any funny ideas. Most likely the water will be enough to send them running, but just to be sure, you should get out with a bat and yell at them that you'll beat the shit out of them if you ever see them again on your property. Bonus points if you're naked or at least only wearing your boxers.
>>
Cast cement spikes/points onto the stoop- not so pointy you can't walk on them but enough to make it very uncomfortable.
>>
File: Abstract kind of hell.jpg (75KB, 716x720px) Image search: [Google]
Abstract kind of hell.jpg
75KB, 716x720px
First of all, thanks for answering.

And I hope you excuse my lack of faith, but:

>>17716287

>Already thought of stickyness, but it means getting my doorstep messy for a long time, seeing how determined these kids are.

>My doorstep is not a garden doorstep. It is a step followed by a small entrance and my house door, not a space for a dog (that I can't afford to take care of).

>Makes complete sense, but it's not an option in the immediate future. I'd prefer to do something now and not wait at least three more months of this.

>>17716293

I could grow a pair, but I insist they are a lot. And my shithole laws don't even let me scream at them without risking a lawsuit. Kids my area are the living embodiment of "entitled millenials".

>>17716300

I guess I'll have to do that.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.